“Great food, service and location” 5 of 5 bubbles

O'Halloran's Bar and Loft Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Irish, European, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Fantastic service and amazing food . We had the early bird menu which was brilliant value for money . Simply can't fault it .

Galway, Ireland
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I ate here with a group of 5 friends recently and have to say the service and food were outstanding. We opted for the early bird menu which is available daily and it was great value.
The staff were very attentive which out being overbearing and the restaurant has a very genuine friendly atmosphere which I can only imagine is a big hit with non-locals.
All our food was presented well and tasted even better. The staff were more than happy to provide extra sides etc when requested.
Overall we had a very enjoyable and relaxing evening & I would highly recommend the Loft to anyone looking for a good meal out in Ennis.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AstoriaIE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!! Highly Recommend you visit here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

You will not regret a visit to The Loft Restaurant.. Six of us had dinner and every course was amazing! For starter the duck spring rolls are a must but all starters were beautiful. We had a selection of mains and every one of them were fab, if u like fish the Hake was delicious! Dessert-well all I can say is have them all.. Ferrero Rocher cheesecake, the chocolate brownie & the meringue-all to die for!!
Staff were most helpful & very attentive!
Overall a great experience & I would highly recommend it. We will be back for sure..

1 Thank Noelle C
Wexford, Ireland
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here last night and both food and service were superb. A lovely atmosphere and friendly staff. Excellent value too.

ennis co clare
“Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have to say my partner and i had the most beautiful dinner and experience while dining here. My partner had the steak and in his opinion the nicest he has ever had and i had the chowder which had no potato absolutely delish. The staff are so friendly and pleasant. Cleanliness would be my pet hate and i must say my standards were well met. Tks all at o hallorans keep up the good work and ill be back soon.