“THE SHERWOOD INN RESTAURANT in Ennis just has the wow factor!!!!”
Review of The Sherwood Inn

The Sherwood Inn
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Ennis
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: The Sherwood Inn is a family run restaurant set up in 1985 providing good value, home cooked food at affordable prices in a comfortable bistro style setting located in the heart of Ennis town.
County Clare, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE SHERWOOD INN RESTAURANT in Ennis just has the wow factor!!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It's a great family favourite of mine for a good substantial meal . The food and service are of excellent quality. Not to mention all the staff who are always so pleasant ,courteous and efficient .and I should know as I am a regular customer for over 25years.....
Also they provide an excellent outdoor catering service
Their recently revamped restaurant just adds to the ambience of a truly relaxing dining experience and I wish them continued success
Jäckie hill

1 Thank JackieHill14

Ennis, Ireland
“Comfort food recommended”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been there plenty times. The food is always great. it has a great variety of food. all different types. from the fattest burger( delicious by the way) to the skinniest salads. Beautiful salmon and a great pasta. for all types of choices. from kids to the elderly . I really enjoy each time I go there. great busy atmosphere. to finish up with a mouth watering cheesecake for dessert.

1 Thank Leticia F
clare
“Enjoyable and affordable”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lovely decor, fast friendly service and lovely food. No outdoor seating as it is located in a shopping mall. Takeaway food also very convenient and a litter less expensive.

• Visited March 2014
Kilkee, Ireland
“meeting friends”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

my friend and I went to the Sherwood inn on Wednesday 28th may about 2.30pm we were seated and people that came in after us were served and we were still waiting to get our order taken in all the years I have been going here this was the worst experience I ever had so after waiting 15 minutes we left the waitresses were going like headless ducks but never came near us

1 Thank Tim B
“Good spot.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Go here regularly to eat. It's quick and handy for parking. It's reasonable with lots to choose from on the menu. Everyday specials and serve til 9pm. Very handy after shopping. They also do a takeaway dinner which is great.

• Visited April 2014