“Beautiful Home”

Killarney House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 25 Blarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed at The Killarney House while traveling with my daughter. Very friendly welcome from hostess. The room was huge and the bathroom had a separate tub and shower. Breakfast was awesome. A bit of a hike to the town itself but well worth it. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nje1231

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was very apprehensiable about staying at a B&B but my travel agent assured me how nice it would be. We had a very good time and Caroline was very nice and informative. The room was nice bathroom small but it was clean and filled our purposes. The location was great. We spent two nights and slept well. I had a worse time at a B&B in Scotland that makes me say I would never stay at another. Caroline's Killarney's B&B is a great place. This is the only B&B I will ever stay at again. It's a five star with me. Thank you for a nice stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. She has no pool or fitness center so can not rate them.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The Killarney House provided my husband and I a clean, comfortable room. It was a good hike back from the Blarney Castle, though in a lovely setting. The grounds are nicely manicured. I was disappointed that the hostess was not present when we arrived and had not left anyone else there to greet us. We were traveling by public transportation and stood outside with luggage awaiting her return. Caroline did graciously drive us in the morning to the bus stop the next morning so that we could make our connections for the next location on our fast paced tour of Ireland.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth C
Reviewed 11 June 2013

What can I say? We knew we were in for a treat as we turned into the driveway and approached the house. Caroline met us at the door with a very warm welcome and immediately lead us to our more than spacious bedroom, making sure we were comfortable.

She was very helpful in providing recommendations of sites to see and places to enjoy a wonderful Irish evening of food and fun. We were able to take in the Blarney Castle, Blarney Woolen Mills and a quaint little Pub complete with a sweet older couple that gave us great insight into what we could expect for the remainder of our trip in Ireland.

Breakfast was excellent and we were sad to leave after only one nights stay. Should we ever venture back to Ireland we will be sure to stay at Killarney House again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The property and room in Blarney was very nice. The rooms was spacious and well kept, the house was beautiful. I thought breakfast was very good. The host was nice, but not particularly outgoing -- she recommended the Castle but said little else.Overall, a nice stay.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

The house is really beautiful and the landlord is really kind. She attended us really good so we have enjoyed our stance so much. I highly recommend this b&b to everyone coming to blarney.

I am sure that everybody will like this place, in special the familiar room for 4 people.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 11 April 2013

After traveling for three days, this was the last B&B my cousin and I were staying in. Caroline was very welcoming and gave us a great recommendation of where to go for local entertainment. The accomodations were superior to the other two B&B,s we stayed in. Very spacious and the breakfast was great. Would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends