“Quiet and Peaceful”

Killarney House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 25 Blarney B&B and Inns
“Quiet and Peaceful”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed one night at Killarney House but wish it could have been longer. Sinnead was very welcoming and the accommodation was perfect. For breakfast several selections were offered and the food was delicious. The house is situated a short walk from Blarney which is always an asset. Hope to visit again.

Room Tip: The Bed and breakfast rooms are in a separate wing from the main house and all are quiet and well ap...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

This B&B is an excellent place to stay. The rooms are large (better than most hotels) and very clean. Breakfast was very good. We liked it a lot and strongly recommend it to everyone who wants to stay in this area!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Bournemouth
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My Sister and I stayed at this B & B in July/August 2013. It is a beautiful house and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable, as are the beds.

The Hosts could not have been kinder. Nothing was too much trouble.

We would highly recommend this B&B and we will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Everywhere surrounding this property is quiet. The rooms are all very spacious, clean and comfortab...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BournemouthBiddie
Dunedin, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed at The Killarney House while traveling with my daughter. Very friendly welcome from hostess. The room was huge and the bathroom had a separate tub and shower. Breakfast was awesome. A bit of a hike to the town itself but well worth it. Would definitely return!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank nje1231
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I was very apprehensiable about staying at a B&B but my travel agent assured me how nice it would be. We had a very good time and Caroline was very nice and informative. The room was nice bathroom small but it was clean and filled our purposes. The location was great. We spent two nights and slept well. I had a worse time at a B&B in Scotland that makes me say I would never stay at another. Caroline's Killarney's B&B is a great place. This is the only B&B I will ever stay at again. It's a five star with me. Thank you for a nice stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. She has no pool or fitness center so can not rate them.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Robert G
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The Killarney House provided my husband and I a clean, comfortable room. It was a good hike back from the Blarney Castle, though in a lovely setting. The grounds are nicely manicured. I was disappointed that the hostess was not present when we arrived and had not left anyone else there to greet us. We were traveling by public transportation and stood outside with luggage awaiting her return. Caroline did graciously drive us in the morning to the bus stop the next morning so that we could make our connections for the next location on our fast paced tour of Ireland.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Beth C
New Liskeard, Canada
Reviewed 11 June 2013

What can I say? We knew we were in for a treat as we turned into the driveway and approached the house. Caroline met us at the door with a very warm welcome and immediately lead us to our more than spacious bedroom, making sure we were comfortable.

She was very helpful in providing recommendations of sites to see and places to enjoy a wonderful Irish evening of food and fun. We were able to take in the Blarney Castle, Blarney Woolen Mills and a quaint little Pub complete with a sweet older couple that gave us great insight into what we could expect for the remainder of our trip in Ireland.

Breakfast was excellent and we were sad to leave after only one nights stay. Should we ever venture back to Ireland we will be sure to stay at Killarney House again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blarney
Blarney Castle Hotel
#1 of 7 in Blarney
Mardyke
Killarney Guest House

Been to Killarney House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!