“Lunch in Cork”

Neighbourhood: Centre
Thousand Oaks, California
“Lunch in Cork”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a great lunch at this restaurant in Cork. Our waiter even washed out the bottle of beer I had so I could take it home with me. It was one I'd never heard of and it had a great lable

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CSCTO

Castletownbere, Ireland
“Desert!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went here just for desert once - hadta say I did it at some stage! Beautiful - I'd recommend the brownie! And was there for lunch before too - also lovely. Long queues is the one problem I'd have but you get seen to fairly quickly - very competent staff!

• Visited August 2013
waterford
“scoozies”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

great place to eat food excellent,staff very friendly and efficient.well located in citycentre.ideal for casual dining.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank saobroin
Cork, Ireland
“very good”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

lovely place great staff and the food is always tasty
lovely for a bit with friends good value can be a bit noisy but if with a gang its great

• Visited May 2014
Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Ireland
“Never Dissappoints!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Not the first time I ve been here, but still never leave disappointed. Staff, food is all fantastic, great place to eat with kids, great atmosphere all round. Meals are huge, my only dissappointment from the evening was not being able to finish my pizza!, might have had something to do with the starter portion of Wings I polished off before hand (They are amazing!). Casual and fun setting, defitinitely a place to recommend, we will be back!!

• Visited June 2014