“Lovely and peaceful”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Centre
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is a great place to go with people or on your own, I have gone in during the week with work friend and the soup and sandwiches a very nice and reasonable, the service is quick and efficent and the staff are very friendly. I went in just after lunch service on a saturday and found it was a great place to have a cup of coffee and just relax and watch the world go by.
I found on all occasions the staff to be friendly and the reseaurant is clean.

I would recommend visiting after a day of shopping just to sit back relax and enjoy a coffee.

Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

First time visiting the place and I ask why I haven't visited sooner! Really tasty food, good prices and friendly staff. I got in just before the lunch rush & it was perfect timing. Lunch gets busy here!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I had a wonderful breakfast in the bright airy spacious breakfast place today. The service was excellent, the delivery of the order fast and with care and attention.The morning are great when one starts with breakfast and is in town before the rush. It is relaxing to talk ove breakfast and enjoy the plentiful supply of papers. I returned for lunch. My egg mayo sandwich was so fresh and delicious. I love visiting the very well run soup and sandwich bar and promise you will will enjoy the food, the service and the ambiance.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Great for morning coffee or healthy lunch. Perfect for a chat with friends.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

All organic, great place to have lunch!! Nice atmopshere in central location, just be sure to remember what street it's on because off Patricks street can get confusing, always worth a trip!