“Lacking”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Centre
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We went here based on recommendations, but we will not be going back I'm afraid.

We ordered take away wraps from the menus and were advised that the food would take about 3 minutes to come out, 20 minutes later after several other people had their orders filled, did our food eventually come.

While it was BBQ chicken what we received was a chicken wrap literally covered in half a bottle of BBQ sauce. The baked potato that came with it was not even washed before it was cooked.

The value of the meal was not huge, but for what we paid, it could have been a lot better.

I'm sure that the place is not normally like this, but based on this I will not be hurrying back.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Was here recently for breakfast with colleague.

She had porridge and scrambled eggs. I had eggs alone. Both accompanied by fresh orange juice and green tea. Porridge came honey and blueberries. Orange juice was devine and eggs were just right.

bright airy place with complimentary papers to read.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I came here on the recommendation of friends and was totally disappointed.
Service was slow, waited ten minutes to get my sandwich.
Ordered a BLT as I was unsure of what to get and surely even an average BLT is still good right? Wrong.
When I opened my sandwich (I had gotten it to take away) there was one little piece of tomato on each half of the sandwich and the lettuce seemed to have been toasted with the sandwich, not put on afterwards resulting in a slimey, shriveled, miserable mess as a result. Also there was no sign of the cheese I had asked for twice.
If I had not been so far away from Wildways when I discovered the abomination they had given me I would have returned and gotten my money back.
Please see attached photos so you can see I'm not exaggerating.

3  Thank Dave C
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I have had lunch in Wildways several times recently. They do good healthy food at reasonable prices. They have a nice selection of soups-the spicy lentil is my favourite. This is served with two slices of delicious homemade bread. The baked potatoes and chilli con carne is very good as are the salads. If you don't feel like a full meal then I can recommend the scones.

Keep up the good work

Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is a great place to go with people or on your own, I have gone in during the week with work friend and the soup and sandwiches a very nice and reasonable, the service is quick and efficent and the staff are very friendly. I went in just after lunch service on a saturday and found it was a great place to have a cup of coffee and just relax and watch the world go by.
I found on all occasions the staff to be friendly and the reseaurant is clean.

I would recommend visiting after a day of shopping just to sit back relax and enjoy a coffee.