“They have a nice omelette for breakfast, but dont understand that breakfast is best served at lunchtime.”

Wildways Organic Soup and Sandwich Bar
Ranked #348 of 642 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Centre
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I really do like the breakfast here. Yummy and well priced, but it finishes at 11:30. No eggs for lunch you say, poppycock I say. They have some decent soups for lunch, but there are better soups are to be had in cork. And the rest is just a ham sandwich really, just like life.

Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor quality”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Ordered a BBQ chicken wrap. The wrap was ok but not great. Bean salad was horrible. It was clear the bean salad was suffering from freezer burn and had ice crystals in it

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kevin M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lacking”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We went here based on recommendations, but we will not be going back I'm afraid.

We ordered take away wraps from the menus and were advised that the food would take about 3 minutes to come out, 20 minutes later after several other people had their orders filled, did our food eventually come.

While it was BBQ chicken what we received was a chicken wrap literally covered in half a bottle of BBQ sauce. The baked potato that came with it was not even washed before it was cooked.

The value of the meal was not huge, but for what we paid, it could have been a lot better.

I'm sure that the place is not normally like this, but based on this I will not be hurrying back.

• Visited May 2014
republic
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Was here recently for breakfast with colleague.

She had porridge and scrambled eggs. I had eggs alone. Both accompanied by fresh orange juice and green tea. Porridge came honey and blueberries. Orange juice was devine and eggs were just right.

bright airy place with complimentary papers to read.

• Visited November 2013
Cork
“Worst. Sandwich. Ever.”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I came here on the recommendation of friends and was totally disappointed.
Service was slow, waited ten minutes to get my sandwich.
Ordered a BLT as I was unsure of what to get and surely even an average BLT is still good right? Wrong.
When I opened my sandwich (I had gotten it to take away) there was one little piece of tomato on each half of the sandwich and the lettuce seemed to have been toasted with the sandwich, not put on afterwards resulting in a slimey, shriveled, miserable mess as a result. Also there was no sign of the cheese I had asked for twice.
If I had not been so far away from Wildways when I discovered the abomination they had given me I would have returned and gotten my money back.
Please see attached photos so you can see I'm not exaggerating.

• Visited July 2013