“Wonderful Food”

Ranked #79 of 662 Restaurants in Cork
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed for 3 nights and had all meals in restaurant. I love the breakfast that is provided with stay, you can order hot and choose from cold food bar. Excellent Service, thank you Kitty.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I visited the lounge area on Mother's Day, which should be a day management are sure everyone is on the ball and there's enough staff.

We had to wait a long time for service, which in general was poor and slow. My lunch was luke warm, my wifes coffee likewise. Prices were also slightly steep.

I used to really enjoy the lounge area in this hotel but it seems that they have slipped in standards. Unfortunately I won't be returning.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

They charge €3.50 for a small cup of Americano coffee in the lounge. I have never been charged so much for a cup of coffee. We live within walking distance. Walk on by !!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Very disappointed. We choose to go for a brunch on a Sunday. Though that Maryborough will be the great place. Big mistake! We order eggs Benedict: the portion was very small, it was only one muffin, as it's supposed to be two in the plate. And they ask 10€ for that plate, with even no toast or tea/coffee including. Pancakes was as well disappointing, did not feel like real pancake. You absolutely do not get the quality or the quantity to what you pay for. And to finish, we share our disappointment to the staff that did not feel concerned at all.

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We were so looking forward to our night away and had heard great feedback on hotel. A very festive atmosphere with lots of people around. Nice bottle of sparkly and strawberries on arrival. We tried to get a space for lunch but there was no space. The seating is very badly laid out, poor use of space. We had to head to Rochestown Park for lunch as restaurant was only serving lunch, plenty of space within. Dinner was ok, duck salad was all lettuce, very little duck. My scallops were tasty. Mains were very nice. Dessert were pre made elsewhere and served up, very artificial. Wine was very expensive, least expensive was €23. Staff were very nice and efficient. We liked our night away but would probably go to the Rochestown Park next time.