“Always amazing in every way! ”
Review of Boardwalk Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Boardwalk Bar & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$63
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, International, Grill, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Centre
“Always amazing in every way! ”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I've been going here for a few years at all different times of the day and all days of the week in both the bar and restaurant and I honestly can't fault the place! The waiters are always so welcoming and lovely and they go out of their way to give you the most enjoyable experience! The decor is just amazing and so relaxing, the music is fantastic, especially when they have the live pianist and the food is just top quality! The Come Dine with Me deal they have Mon-Fri is also unbeatable. If someone can tell me about a better deal with the same level of service and high quality food in Cork then I'd happily go there but to me this place is just the best! I'd particularly like to mention Steven from Forest Gate who was our waiter this evening, he has to be one of the best waiters we have ever experienced. He was also our waiter in there almost a year ago and was as equally lovely and attentive! I just can't imagine having a bad experience in this venue, it really is flawless.

Co. Cork
“Food good, music too loud”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Visited this restaurant recently, the food was lovely,plenty veg with our mains, staff were great. The one complaint I have is the background music was way too loud could not hear what my friends were saying and there were only four of us.

• Visited April 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Cork”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I love this place. Its got a great atmosphere, especially when the piano is being played on a Friday evening. The staff are super nice and give great advice when choosing wines. There's always a selection of freshly-baked breads served at the table. All the food is wonderful, but the steak is the creme de la creme of the place. Make sure you leave room for dessert though - their sticky toffee pudding is one of the best I've ever had!

• Visited January 2014
cork
“60th birthday party”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We recently availed of the back room for a 60th birthday party in the Boardwalk. From the beginning to the end, the management and staff were the most hospitable. We were encouraged to decorate the room to our liking and the staff were more than happy to help us. On the night itself, we had a delightful prosecco and cosmopolitan reception as one entered the room. A fully stocked bar, and an elegantly and classically decorated room was welcomed by the 80+ guests. We had uploaded plenty of photographs and had played this slideshow on the screen that was made available to us. Definitely a highlight!The food we decided on was King Tiger Prawns, chicken goujons, chips,BBQ ribs and chicken wings. The food was plentiful and delicious. The only negative I have is that the prawns were a spring roll effect which we had not expected. (but there are other finger food options on the menu...we struggled to decide, they were so good!). Other than that, the food was very tasty and presented well. We had brought in our own dj which was a great success. The boardwalk also offer their own dj at a really competitive price. The area itself has a good variety, armchairs, highchairs, low chairs and of course a good sized dancefloor! The Boardwalk was the perfect venue for this occasion. In particular, the manager Margaret was fantastic!! She was very friendly, helpful, professional and an absolute pleasure to deal with. After such a warm welcoming, my partner and I look forward to trying out the restaurant itself in the near future! :) Will definitely keep this venue in mind when organizing upcoming occasions...I would highly recommend the Boardwalk :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank C88Cork
Waterford, Ireland
“Fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Great place service fantastic a menu to suit all pockets food was delicious from starters to desserts.cocktails and wine were delightful. all the extra sides with mains were an added bonus. would definitely return again. one of our group was a vegetarian and was equally pleased with her meal and the menu selection.

• Visited March 2014