“Really lovely place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Banna Thai - CLOSED

Banna Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Centre
“Really lovely place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Even if the restaurant doesn't look that amazing from the outside, the food is. Both of us had a curry and it was really very good and freshly prepared. The service was very friendly.
Also the desert was great!

Cork, Ireland
“It's gone down hill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have eaten here a lot over the last year but it's gotten progressively worse. I had a seafood stir fry recently and the mussels didn't taste fresh, to make it worse I found a little crab in my meal and couldn't finish it then.

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home made French apple pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I have had a lovely meal. Health option on my main dish, and a lovely dessert to finish. I would suggest you try when you are in Cork City

cork, ireland
“nope avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Terrible food. Badly presented. Something has changed there. Wont be open for long more if it keeps going the way it is

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank pamkobi
Ireland
“Banna Thai, Cork”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was the first time I had ever tried a Thai restaurant, and I was not disappointed. I chose the lunch menu: chicken with cashew nuts, vegetables and soy sauce, with a side order of boiled rice. It was good, well-cooked and filling, mild as I had requested, and the pot of green tea afterwards was free. All in all it came to €10.95, which, though a little higher than I had seen advertised, seemed to properly reflect the food and friendly service. The atmosphere was quiet, but welcoming and always good-humoured. I would recommend this restaurant to others, and would certainly return myself.

• Visited April 2014