“love the tapas”
Review of Boqueria - CLOSED

Boqueria
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montenotte
Reviewed 11 September 2013

It is a very nice and relaxed place to eat. It is a little overpriced for what you get in my humble opinion but it seems to have a very god customer base. The food is really lovely though so I would recommend for a once off

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I love coming here for dinner.It is a great place to meet friends for a few nibbles or having dinner with your other half.The tappas menu is great, nicely varied but there isnt too much on it that it takes you ages to decide what you want.The have a great wine selection and a functioning bar as well.I have spend many a night here nibbling and catching up with friends, the atmosphere it warm and welcoming and the staff are always nice.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Reasonably priced, and a great location - I can see this becoming a firm favourite!
Fresh ingredients and lovely presentation, would be lovely for aquiet meal with friends/ partner

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Lovely atmosphere in here. I visited on a Saturday night and found the food tasty and the atmosphere lively. a wide selection of wines, cocktails and food. A nice place to spend a night!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Myself and my fiancé were in Cork last weekend just on a city break. We were recommended this restaurant by several locals from Cork city so were very excited to try it out. I called on Saturday evening at approx 6pm to see if they had a reservation available that evening and was told to come in at 9pm and we would have a table. I had a missed call at 8.40pm, called back and they were confirming that we were coming in. We confirmed that we were on our way in a few minutes. We arrived ten minutes late (I understand that we were late but we had confirmed so didn't think it would be too much trouble) On arrival, a gentleman told us that our table was given away but to take a seat and he would see what he could do. This agitated us as we had already confirmed that we were coming. We both work in hospitality so we understand that when people run really late the table can and will be given away but TEN MINUTES is a bit excessive?! We were quickly seated then which was great but left for 20 minutes with not so much as a glass of water. In the mean time a large table of 12 people came in, they were seated, their drinks order taken and their drinks delivered before we even received a glass of water!! Now I don't mind waiting for drinks but at least provide me with a glass of water while I wait?The menu is very small considering it is a tapas restaurant but the food was delicious!! The Patatas Bravas were savage!Yummy wine too! :) We were not checked on once while eating our dinner! I would not recommend this restaurant again I'm afraid. Shame as the restaurant is cute and the food is great.

1  Thank Raci84