“"Picture perfect"”

US$48.50*
Dingle Peninsula Full-Day Tour from Cork
Ranked #5 of 32 Tours in Cork
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was a lovely day trip. I had heard that the Cliffs of Moher were outstanding and the coastline beautiful and it was better than expected. We had plenty of time to enjoy the surroundings and take in the lovely Irish coast. The tour guide was really good and informative and we never felt rushed. The Cliffs were really worth the effort.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a fantastic tour! The bus has wifi and comfortable seating. The bus driver, Mike, was energetic, fun, and a safe driver.

We went on a full day tour to the Cliffs of Moher (excellent destination!). They pick you up, take you to your destination(s), and provide some narrative one sites you don't stop at. At the sites that are stops, they provide suggestions on what to do first, where toilets are, and suggestions of places to eat.

A very professional tour.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were on the Ruby Princess for the British Isles cruise in July 2014. This time I thought I'd try booking excursions privately rather than with the ship. What an excellent decision this was when it came to this tour. I wish I had booked all our excursions through Paddywagon as they offer a number of them.
As promised, our guide Mike had us to the Blarneystone first thing. We were able to get up the tower and "kiss the Blarneystone" in about 20 mins. By the time we made our way down, many other tour buses had arrived and the lineup was considerably longer. Not good for those on a tight schedule or who suffer from enclosed spaces.
The countryside in Ireland is beautiful. This was enhanced by the fact that it was a perfect day weather wise. We drove through Cork and stopped at the English Market then on to Kinsale for lunch. On the way back to the ship we made a stop at a beautiful cathedral for pictures. Mike, our guide, made the offer to let anyone off at the Titanic museum who wanted to. We were back to the ship in plenty of time for our departure from this beautiful area. Mike was entertaining throughout the tour. Mike made sure we had everyone on board before leaving the dock for the tour. I'm sure this was appreciated by those who couldn't get off the ship right away. If the rest of the Paddywagon's tours are as organized and entertaining as this one, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Never knew how lovely the Irish coast was as all previous visits were to Dublin and the temple bar for parties. This time I decided to see some of the amazing landscape on a tour to the Giants Causeway and I was mesmerised by the sheer breathtaking scenery. Once we got to the North coast we spent the day walking along cliffs to the rope bridge, bit nervous crossing but lovely. We did lunch in a cool little village before the piece de resistance the causeway. Having heard all the stories and legends from our guide I spent the full 2 hours walking and using up my memory card with more than 200 great pictures. The weather was beautiful which was a great benefit and the group was really friendly to the extent that some of us went for drinks apres tour. IRELAND you are beautiful and I have so much more to come back and see.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This tour commenced at the Cobh cruise terminal on July 12th. Since Paddywagon uses small buses, we were out and on the road before the ship's large tour buses even left the terminal. Our driver was full of entertaining stories along the way and gave us tips on restaurants in Kinsale.
At our first stop, Blarney Castle, 2 people didn't return to the bus on time and the driver waited for a half hour, when they finally showed up. This can happen on any tour, but I thought the driver was overly patient. Despite this delay, we managed to see all we wanted in the allotted time. The free wi-fi ( a feature that I didn't have on any other bus tour in Ireland and Scotland) was most welcome, especially during the delay. Go with Paddywagon - you'll have a great experience and find it was well worth it.

2  Thank Abeonaadiona