“Just what we needed.”

and 1 more site!
Creedon's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 59 Cork B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great location. Clean comfortable rooms. Excellent breakfast and delightful hosts. What more could you ask for? How about a very cozy pub directly below the B & B with friendly locals, good beer and great music.

It was the perfect location to end our week long trip of Ireland with our friends from the U.K.

Sue & Gary,
Alberta, Canada.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank UKgrown-Cdn

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The Creedon's B&B is very cosy, clean, placed in the very heart of the city.
Danny is a real nice, easy-going and helpful person! He advised us very well over restaurants and sightseeing and sent some postcards on my behalf as I didn't have any time. There is no lift and you need to climb some stairs but It is not a problem at all and the music you might hear from the pub below doesn't affect your sleep. We stayed there just one night but I would choose It again, If I had to be in Cork again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My friend & I loved this B&B, from the moment we arrived. We were made so welcome! Danny and Annette were amazing! So helpful and friendly!
The rooms are fabulous - nicely decorated, tidy really warm, cosy and inviting! The beds were extremely comfortable.

The B&B is right beside the bus station and a short walk from the train station, so close to the city centre.

Definitely would recommend and I hope to return at some point! Thank you to Danny and Annette everything

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I spent a weekend in Cork and I found the Creedon's B&B really nice, clean and tidy. The room was very large and it would easily accomodate a couple with a young child. Danny was very friendly and prepared a wonderful full Irish breakfast. The B&B is very central and comfortably close to bus terminal, train station and central shopping area. He provided also useful advices about the city because I am planning to move to Ireland.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed three nights and I must say it was superb. Very clean and comfortable and excellent hosts. Thank you Danny and Annette for everything and for making our stay so enjoyable and also the fabulous breakfast.The location is in the centre of the city with shops,restaurants and bars just a few minutes away and the many attractions the city has to offer. Would definitely recommend highly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A warm welcome greeted me on my arrival and my suitcase was carried up the two flight of stairs to my room which consisted of two double beds.Was as spacious as a hotel room.Bright and clean with a good shower and plenty of towels.Never made it to breakfast sadly but smelled great!The location is perfect when wanting to go out and about in the city and its a very short walk to bus station and taxi rank.For those needing accessible lodgings it would not be suitable.
Would definitely stay again :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jomckeown
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was solo for this trip and was made to feel very welcome and `at home' by Danny and Annette during my stay over Easter. Creedon's is nicely furnished, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and a very good breakfast is provided! Step out the door and it is so central for everything - shops, eating places, local attractions, etc, and the bus station is just across the road. It was ideal for my needs, and have booked again for my husband and myself on the next trip to Cork.

Thank you very much Danny and Annette.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo