“Tasty”

Heaven Pizza
Ranked #500 of 665 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Very tasty food. I have gone here many times as it is close by. Sometimes they can be a bit expensive depending on what you are getting. But usually their food is top notch. I have never had a complaint with the quality of their food. I have gone here many times and I will continue going here also! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

I eat from Heaven all the time and always get the Good Shepard, it is amazing. Goats cheese, Parma ham, pesto, caramelised onions, they do great deals also, Tuesday all pizzas any size 10Euro. Chicken tenders are also amazing. Can't comment on anything else because that's what I get every week. Well worth a try... Service is also quick, and I didn't know till recently butthey have 2 stores, one in Ballincollig and the other in Douglas St..

Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Lovely food! Pizza was delicious. Staff were friendly, very good meal deals and good lacation, 5 stars!

1  Thank Danglav
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I'm their customer every Tuesday as all pizzas are only tenner. Pizza is nice big, ingredients are fresh and crunchy. It's always a lot on my pizza- always delighted, Customer for life.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We got 2 pizzas from Heaven Pizza. They were doughy and soft in the middle, and crisy on the edges.. dodgey oven maybe?

The toppings are nice, but not spread out properly. We got sausage and red pepper, the sausage was on maybe 3 slices, and the red pepper on 5. The rest of the pizza was just cheese.

The other pizza had 4 toppings, and again, some slices with nothing but cheese, some slices with toppings. Very haphazard.

1  Thank pwurple