Imperial Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
2,257 results
All reviewspembroke restaurantescape spasouth mallvitality suitecar parkcork cityenglish marketold world charmsuperior roomthe penthouseafternoon teacentral locationfantastic locationcity breakhotel restaurantchecking outlast weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were caught short on time and had to stay overnight in Cork City. The Imperial wouldn't normally spring to mind as the first choice of places to stay, but it will be from now on. The staff dealing with the reservation on the 'phone through to the Hall Porters were brilliant. The price was mid-range but good value for money. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any visitor to Cork.

Room Tip: The Suites are not always booked so 501 and 502 are great options
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Anne o, Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Brianocw,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Cork and for taking the time to write a review.

We are deighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Imperial Hotel and we hope that you will continue to stay with us during your trips to Cork city.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel on the 3 day imperial package. It consisted of 3 nights b and b, 1 evening meal in Pembroke Restaurant, 1 afternoon tea in hotel , a free ticket for the city hop on/off bus tour, lunch in the English Market and a gift from spa on departure.

We could not fault the package which is excellent value. Our room was very comfortable and spacious.

The staff are very friendly especially Louise in restaurant and Ingrid in the Spa.

I had the special 69 euro guest package lovely and relaxing.

We will return.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear amag4523,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Imperial Hotel in Cork.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your "3 Night Imperial ExperiencePackage" with us and we hope to see you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely stay in the Imperial Hotel, the room was bright, airy and spacious and the SPA was lovely, so relaxing and a must visit!! The staff were very friendly, especially the lovely manager in the restaurant. However the only small issue, phoned reception before arrival, to be told by receptionist that she did not know the area and would have to get someone to call me back!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear AngeC2014,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Imperial Hotel and for taking the time to write such a great review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us along with your visit to our Escape Spa.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Comfortable hotel with excellent location.
Cork is a vibrant city. There are many people in pubs and shops.
In Cork there are many options for fun. It has a beautiful park with animals.
Communications with other cities are also excellent.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OlgaGM21

Dear OlgaGM21,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Imperial Hotel and for taking the time to furnish us with your great customer feedback.

We hope to see you back in Ireland and Cork soon,

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel a few months ago. Decided to treat myself to a night away as I was a single mother to a 2 1/2 year old and I was very tired! Was going to choose The River Lee Hotel (which I should have done) but driving past this hotel as I often did made me curious to see what it was like as it was so beautiful inside. When I got to my room I was so disappointed. I paid over €150 and was expecting much much more than I got. My sister and I were in a double room with 2 beds and it was so so small. Once we placed our bags on the floor there was no space to move around. The room looked on to a cement wall and the air conditioning was broken which meant that we HARDLY slept. I was so disappointed because for me it was a lot of money to spend and there was nothing positive really that I could say about the room. I asked the Receptionist on duty to move rooms but as it was a full house I could not move. In the morning I spoke to the Manager who couldn't have been more helpful and offered me time in the spa or a better room the next time I stayed. The mini-break had already been ruined and I wouldn't have liked/benefited from a massage. I would honestly never stay there again because to be quite honest/frank you can get the same quality room that I got for half the price at Jurys.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Irishcutie3

Dear Irishcutie3,

It is with great disappointment that I read your review following your stay with us early in the year.

Thank you for taking the time now to furnish us with your customer feedback. I would appreciate if you could please contact me directly to discuss the situation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,