“The owners were away but left the B&B in Mark's capable hands.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cork
no view Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #27 of 58 Cork B&B and Inns
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“The owners were away but left the B&B in Mark's capable hands.”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was quite a hike uphill with a too large suitcase but once we arrived, all was well. The twin room and the entire establishment was full of lovely antiques. The room was quiet and the beds comfortable. The shower strong and hot. The breakfast, served in a charming dining room was excellent.

• Stayed May 2014
4 Thank Vicquilter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I spent a week at Parkview. The location is perfect, just 10 mins from bus and train stations. Marian and Finbar are so welcoming and friendly, I felt at home. The breakfast is delicious, I can't think of a better way to start your day. I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
6 Thank LauraGCC
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was extremely fortunate to find this particular B&B, which is perfectly situated on a hill overlooking the city of Cork. The room I stayed in for two nights had a view that looked like a postcard.

When traveling, I always feel a little bothered knowing I am spending most of my money while I am SLEEPING, but that is greatly alleviated when I find a place to stay that feels "well worth it." The Parkview B&B is just such a place.

In addition to a very clean and comfortable bed, a large window with a spectacular view, and perfectly poached eggs each morning, there is something else of tremendous value to be found here... hosts who are very genuinely kindhearted, extremely personable, AND downright COMICAL... both Marion and her husband are quick witted and great storytellers. The type of people who in the first few minutes feel like old friends.

To be honest, I miss them both already.

Upon returning to Cork, I will without question also return to the Parkview B&B.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
6 Thank flyplain
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I really enjoyed my two night stay at Parkview, particularly the warm hospitality shown by Finbar and Marion. The location is good with Cork city centre 5-10 mins walk away and deli/pharmacy and convenience stores very close by. Thank you Finbar and Marion

Room Tip: Request a room with river and city views
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
7 Thank alirt
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I commute between Cork and Dublin on a regular basis, I discovered Parkview B&B a few years ago and would not stay anywhere else in cork. The location is ideal for acess to the city the food
is top class and the Hosts Marian and Finbarr are most welcoming and helpful. I would highly
reccomend Parkview B&B for a relaxing stay in Cork city, for business or pleasure.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
7 Thank Alan F
Wexford, Ireland
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My hubby and I stayed with Marion and Finbar for 2 nights at there fab b&b. Once i stepped inside their doors I found it was so so homely and friendly. Ive stayed in lots of places over the years but I know i'll be back again. Breakfast was yummy yummy and what a choice of food. Both my hubby and I totally enjoyed ourselves and found we could chill out and there was no fuss. Both Marion and Finbar are two very very nice people and I hope they will continue to make many more people as happy as we were.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
9 Thank MollyKent11
New York
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Parkview is a great Victorian-esque B&B with wonderful views of Cork City. It is in a quiet neighborhood, but within a short walk to Cork City and the bus station. I had a large, bright room with all the usual amenities. The room and bathroom were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices - wonderful brown bread, yogurt, fresh fruit - enough to set you up for the day. Finnbarr was an excellent host and I enjoyed our conversations. A great place to stay during a visit to Cork City.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo