“Best Night out in Cork”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cork City Pub Crawl - CLOSED

Cork City Pub Crawl
More attraction details
Owner description: Cork City Pub Crawl is the most fun thing anybody visiting Cork can do. You get to mingle with locals as well as tourists up for partying just like you. The crawl goes to some of the coolest and friendliest pubs in Cork, including the oldest pub in the city. Save money by joining us - for only €10 cover charge you get at least 4 shots plus club entry. A highlight of any trip to Ireland! Check out the theme for the week on our Facebook Page, just search for the "Cork City Pub Crawl" Group.
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Night out in Cork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

One of the best nights out you could possible have, HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Mikey S

Toukley, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Totally my most favourite night in all of the land”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

Rocked up to this pub crawl not sure what to expect... as a Solo a traveller I was somewhat sheepish but was quickly welcomed by this group of Random crazy people. From what I recall, there were free shots at every bar, culminating in shots of rum out of a plastic cup in a dark alley up on a hill somewhere. AWESOME. Cork is a fun town that is reminiscent of Sydney due to the fact its heavily policed and regulated, none theless the people are friendlier and the pubs are awesome.

Visited August 2010
2 Thank Obyrne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best fun I had in Ireland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

I went on the first ever pub crawl and had the best night! Made loads of new friends, drank far too much and ripped up the dance floor!
The fellas showed us the night life, how to drink and party like the Irish and had us singing some Irish tunes with them :)
This pub crawl is a must do, if your in Cork!

2 Thank AliciaJR
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cork City Pub Crawl”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2011

The Cork City Pub Crawl is an amazing way to meet new people, with the organisers getting people to high five and hug to get to know new people right from the start of the crawl.

The pubs we visited had a great atmosphere, and we spent just the right amount of time in each to get in a few pints and a bit of a conversation! To top off a good visit, there's a shot to keep you warm on the walk to the next pub.

The night really gets going up in An Realt Dearg, where there is usually a sing-song and great banter to be had by all.

Finishing the night dancing in either the Bróg or Gorby's is a great way to show off your slick moves to your new friends, I reccomend that you keep an eye out for my personal favourite dancer, David Kiely!

Overall, it's a great night with loads of people, old a new, full of banter and booze!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank JudgeFudged
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

After doing a pub crawl in Dublin I wasn't expecting this one to be much in comparison to it.
I was so wrong! It was a great night out and I have recommended it to quite a few people already!

1 Thank Scalabrine