“Best Nights In Cork Ever”
Review of Cork City Pub Crawl - CLOSED

More attraction details
Owner description: Cork City Pub Crawl is the most fun thing anybody visiting Cork can do. You get to mingle with locals as well as tourists up for partying just like you. The crawl goes to some of the coolest and friendliest pubs in Cork, including the oldest pub in the city. Save money by joining us - for only €10 cover charge you get at least 4 shots plus club entry. A highlight of any trip to Ireland! Check out the theme for the week on our Facebook Page, just search for the "Cork City Pub Crawl" Group.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I've been going to the crawl for over a year, pretty much every week, and it's always fun!
Getting drunk with a big group, on a Friday after a long week of work/study is the best way to start the weekend!
I highly recommend this!

ssKonis, Owner at Cork City Pub Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thanks for the great Feedback Sander, we have enjoyed having you on the crawl as a regular for quite some time now!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Pub Crawl event is really fun. You meet alot of new people everytime and you always have a great time!

Thanks for the feedback Fredrik, we're glad you enjoyed the Pub Crawl!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have mixed feelings about this crawl. On one hand, it is a great way to meet other tourists and friendly locals and check out some pubs in town. On the other hand, the pubs on the crawl are empty and average and the host/guide is a creeper.

You can't beat €5 for a few shots and good company. Just be careful of the crawl guide, who may get comfortable with a female guest or two in the men's bathroom. It's not something you want to see when you need to pee. Just saying.

2  Thank Nick K

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the pubs we attended, Cork nightlife can be a bit hard to predict and the pubs we attend are usually bustling with life but like anywhere some nights they can be quiet.

At the time of you attending the crawl we only had to guides myself and my business partner. As I wasn't around that night I only have your review to go off of but the guide in question is no longer with the business.

If you wouldn't mind I would be interested in discussing this further with you to find out exactly what happened you can contact me via CorkCityPubCrawl@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Kyle

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We went on the pub crawl the other weekend hoping for a true Irish mash up! But to be honest...it was just like going out in Southampton :( First of all the organiser turned up an hour late....at 8.30 a group of us just decided to go to the first pub and wait it out. The organiser turned up at 9.15. We also realised the price of alchol was very expensive. My friend and I were a bit niave thinking Ireland would be cheap but it was over 5 Euros for a cidar and about the same for a shot. Just to warn you! We then went on to several different pubs before coming to conclusion that this was not what we wanted and headed back to our B&B. We were hoping for pubs with proper Irish music. It all depends what your wanting really. We went based on the reviews on here and was a bit dispointed...if you want a drunk night with strangers going round some standard pubs then this is your night. If your want tradtional Irish music, speak to your B&B or hotel host for advise on where to go to in town.

Hi Saz,

I'm sorry that ye didn't enjoy the Pub Crawl and that it wasn't what you expected.

We strive to inform people as best we can what to expect on the night out finding traditional irish music in Cork on a Friday night isn't easy as we're more of an international town then a traditional Irish one.

The crawl is intended to be epic night of drinking and meeting new people while getting to see some of the great pubs that Cork has to offer.

I hope that your B&B was able to point ye to events/locations that were more to your interest so ye got to enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kind Regards,

Kyle

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Bril night out, met some interesting people, good laugh with plenty of shots and clubbing! Have to go again some time!!

1  Thank ByronKK

Glad that you had a great night out. We hope to see you again :)