Just back from a two night stay with my husband and 2 kids. Couldn't fault the hotel. We had dinner in the restaurant on the first night and it was fabulous. They have a great kids menu too. Not the usual nuggets and chips!!! Breakfast each morning was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms very comfortable. The leisure centre is basic enough but it didn't take from our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in sylvan terraced grounds just 3km from the city centre and 11km from Cork Airport. With over 100 guest rooms, superb cuisine, versatile conference facilities, fully equipped leisure facility & exceptional service the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable & enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clayton Hotel Silver Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork