Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,149 results
All reviewsbar foodnice hotelcity centretwo double bedsbit datedkids clubfood was lovelyleisure facilitiesfota wildlife parkstayed here for one nightlast weekendenjoyable staytop classbreakfast was excellentwould highly recommend this hotelfollowing morningconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Planning a hen can seem like a daunting task but the silversprings staff, especially Sandra, just made the whole thing a breeze! They were extremely accommodating and no query was too big or small including last minute changes! They made our group feel so welcome and the entire hotel was just a pleasure to be in! I will definitely be returning for a stay thanks to the great staff!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank smurf7891
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night and I was very happy with my stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was warm and comfortable. The bathroom was modern and very clean. I had an evening meal in the bar as the restaurant was closed which was fine, the breakfast was very good - a lot of choice - and I had a carvery lunch the next day which was really good and great value. This hotel is about 45 minutes walk to the centre of Cork, parking is free.

2  Thank Acrosstheuniverse66
Juan Pablo T, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Acrosstheuniverse66,

Thank you very much for such wonderful review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and that we exceeded your expectations on all aspects of our hotel.

We have just recently finalized a long but necessary refurbishment of all our ensuite bathrooms, and it is lovely to receive praises of how they look.

I also thank you for your kind words in relation to our dining outlets, as we do offer exceptional menus whether it is at The Lounge Bar, or Watermarq Restaurant, we consistenly receive great feedback about the quality of service and value.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My colleagues and myself stayed at the Silver Springs last weekend 21st - 23rd March and it was a great experience. The staff were courteous, efficient and friendly. The food was great and the experience was a pleasure. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

1  Thank 180Dee

Dear 180Dee,

Thank you very much for such wonderful review.

We are delighted that you and your colleagues had such an enjoyable stay, and it is terrific to hear that we consistently delivered the level of service described in your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I used to stay in the Silver Springs a lot but as a result of a problem that was not resolved to my satisfaction, I moved my hotel of choice to a hotel outside of the city. Yesterday, my preferred hotel was closed for maintenance so I stayed once again in the Silver Springs. The front desk staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful, the room was fantastic and a good dinner was had in the bar. There appears to be an extension and the rooms in that area are much nicer. My room was 424 and I couldn't have asked for a better room, it was huge with two exceptionally comfortable double beds. The restaurant was closed but the bar had a very extensive menu which was very good. Breakfast this morning was again good and again the guy when I checked out was extremely pleasant and helpful. So, I will stay there again and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone looking for a good hotel on the edge of Cork city.

1  Thank EquiCaroline

Dear EquiCaroline,

Thank you very much for such fantastic review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we changed the original opinion you had of our property. Here at The Silver Springs we always strive to provide exceptional service at all times, however if occasionally we did not live up to our customers expectations, it is great to be given a second chance to redeem ourselves and to demonstrate to our customers what we really are about.

It is terrific that we are now your number one choice for Cork Hotels, and hopefully next time you visit your review will be entitled just "perfect"...

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, and if there is anything I can do to further enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

A group of us stayed in the hotel this weekend and I literally could not recommend it enough!
The weekend couldn't have gone better. The staff were so attentive,the food was amazing,the rooms were gorgeous & we just had an absolute ball.

A huge thank you in particular to Sandra from Reservations! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and was so helpful when making arrangements.

I'll definitely be back! Serious thumbs up guys :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Sarahmcp

Dear Sarahmcp,

Thank you very much for such lovely review in relation to your recent visit.

We are delighted that you and your friends had such a memorable stay. Reading your comments gives us great pride, as it is really rewarding to hear that our efforts to ensure our guests receive the level of service you described, are being acknowledged with such enthusiasm.

I also thank you for your comments about Sandra, our Reservations Manager, as she is indeed a great asset to our establishment; her polite nature and organizational skills are always a major contribution for the success of our hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.