We stayed at the silver springs hotel this week the room was huge we had 2 double beds and a little single bed for my 2 year old the place was spotless. The bar food was delicious great choice of menu our kids was very happy. The staff could'nt have been nicer especially Katie in reception who went out of her way to help us retrieve property we left behind. She even used her own mobile now that's dedicated !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in sylvan terraced grounds just 3km from the city centre and 11km from Cork Airport. With over 100 guest rooms, superb cuisine, versatile conference facilities, fully equipped leisure facility & exceptional service the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs has everything you need to make your stay as comfortable & enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clayton Hotel Silver Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Springs Moran Cork
- Hotel Silver Springs Moran
- Silver Springs Hotel Cork