Travelodge Cork Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewscork airportdiner attachedroom was cleanlady at receptionfamily roomcity centrestayed for one nightshort staymin walkcar parkjoesmotorwaystopoverireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed here last Saturday. Sean who served me at the desk was great....really helpful and very nice. Great guy to have welcoming people, room was very nice and had great sleep, will definately be staying there again in the future. Very ideal

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter B
Mervyn_Boyle, Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Peter B,

Thank you for taking the time to your review. I am delighted that you found had a great stay and that one of team proved himself to be a wonderful ambassador for the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Shaun, and we look forward to seeing you again soon in our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

A superb location to stay convenient to Cork city and its attractions. Choice of locations to eat/drink within 10 mins walk. Friendly, efficient and professional staff who genuinely want you to enjoy your stay with them. I'll be back again and again.....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank TrevorNH
Mervyn_Boyle, Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear TrevorNH,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I note from your post that you also completed our internal customer feedback form which takes a little longer but your feedback is genuinely welcomed and appreciated.

I am certain that our team will be very grateful to read your kind words and if not I will be sure to convey them.

When you are back in Cork again please be sure to say hello so that I can be sure to thank you in person!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Good place when you're heading for Cork Airport. Clean,good beds,good food next door. ( or try the cafe in the garden center across the road!) Simple,but does the job. Rooms are not to small,television and coffee/thea maker on room,and nice warm shower with enough water and high enough for my 1.85.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zetep

Dear zetep,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that your enjoyed your recent stay and I am glad to hear that you found the Cafe in the Garden Centre, its a very popular Cafe but in a location that you certainly wouldn't expect.

Hopefully, when you are visiting again from the Netherlands you will be sure to visit us again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We booked the travelodge room at the last minute when our planned camping trip was a wash out. The room was nice and clean and very comfortable. My only complaint would be that Eddie Rockets was not on site, it was Rockin' Joe's diner, this is as good but a little more expensive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Suzi M
Mervyn_Boyle, Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Suzi M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to read that your camping trip was a wash out, you just cant account for Irish Weather!!

I am delighted that you chose to stay with us and that your stay was exactly as you had hoped. Indeed there was a change in the restaurant franchise recently to Rockin' Joes so hopefully you weren't too disappointed to have missed Eddie Rockets. I understand that Rockin' Joes have now special offers in operation daily so it may offer better value on your next trip to Cork.... Weather Permitting!!

Again, thanks for your time and hopefully I will have an opportunity to say hello to you in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We booked thus through Booking.com and had no complaints. Standard budget hotel accommodation. Good value for money at £72 GBP for a triple room for one night. All usual facilities supplied. Handy location. Clean & comfortable. Great shower. Plenty of parking. Friendly helpful staff.
Would use again. Not in a picturesque setting but there's a wealth to see and do around Cork. Hotels are just somewhere to wash and sleep so it's not an issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HikerSteve

Dear HikerSteve,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read of your recent experience with us in Travelodge Cork and that you would certainly avail of our facilities again.

Your quite correct, our location is not the most picturesque but we hope to make up for it in location and easy access to all routes into Cork as well as routes to neighbouring towns and cities.

Next time you stay, please be sure to say hello as I would like the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write your review.