US$279
  • Pool
US$145
US$129
3,312 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hotelspa treatmentseggs benedictsteam roomtop classfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed recently in the Hayfield Manor Hotel, from the moment we drove up the driveway to the day we checked out everything was excellent. While we were disappointed the 'Fine Dining ' restaurant was not open during our stay (we knew this when we booked), the food in the 'Bistro' was very good and the breakfast was excellent. All the staff we encountered during our stay were very friendly and helpful, we would highly recommend this hotel and it is a very short walk into the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest Pamath,

Thank you very much indeed for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to write your wonderful review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so immensely. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our cuisine and our location. It is a pleasure to know that although your desired restaurant was not available you still enjoyed our Garden Bistro.

Thank you also for your kind praise of our staff and also for recommending us.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here recently while attending a graduation in UCC and we had such a wonderful experience. From the very moment we arrived we were made to feel so special. The rooms were excellent and there were lots of nice little touches like the putter and putting machine. A great night’s sleep was followed by breakfast, which was so good it would be worth going back for it on its own. The hotel itself is in a great location being only a short distance from the city centre and only across the road from the University with its Gallery... etc. The real beauty though is that once you arrive on the grounds you fell as if you have left all the hustle and bustle of urban life behind you. It definitely is one of the finest hotels in Ireland and I'm looking forward to my return visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest 28Peter,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and indeed for choosing to stay with us whilst attending a graduation.

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and were made to feel so special throughout. I am also very glad to hear that you were so pleased with your guest room and our breakfast selection. Thank you most sincerely for your kind praise of our hotel.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Hayfield Manor is one of the finest hotels I have stayed at in Ireland. The staff were extremely friendly and could not do enough to help. Brat was such a lovely man. The putter and putting machine in each room was such a cute extra. I cant wait to return to Hayfield in the not to distant future.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 209 and it was beautiful.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Guest Michelle F,

Thank you very much indeed for choosing to stay with us recently and indeed for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay so immensely. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our staff in particular. I am very proud of the wonderful team that we have here, and I am sure they will all be as thrilled and as flattered as I am with your very kind comments.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

this is the best hotel we have stayed in for a long time.i would not know where to start in regards to praise as all the staff were excellent.The rooms very spacious and airy with decent beds. The hotel itself is in very good state of repair on all furnishings and buildings. The hotel access is up a cul de sac and is very conveniently situated for walking to cork 20 mins approx for us less if fast walker

Room Tip: all room have good aspects
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest cahersiveen,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently, and also for taking the time to write your review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much indeed for your wonderful praise of all aspects of our hotel. It gives me great pleasure to know that our team here impressed you highly. We are fortunate to have a wonderful team, and I am sure they will all be as delighted as I am to know that they surpassed your expectations.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you all back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I recently booked my parents in for a night at the Hayfield Manor and they loved it. They were made to feel so special and had high praise for 'Bart 'the doorman, who went out of his way to make sure that the time they spent in Cork city was to be remembered. If you are thinking of treating someone to something very special then this is the place to go.
Yvonne
Cork

Room Tip: Book at Christmas as they have a Christmas tree in every room
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Guest Graceybelle1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.

I am delighted to know that your parents enjoyed their stay with us and that we made them feel so special throughout their time here at Hayfield Manor. I am also pleased to hear that they enjoyed the Christmas tree in their guest room, I hope we helped to bring some Christmas cheer.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming them both back to Hayfield Manor in the near future.