US$263
US$134
  • Restaurant
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$142
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Imperial Hotel(Cork)
US$172
US$163
  • Restaurant
US$151
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$165
US$146
  • Pool
US$139
US$125
Agoda.com
3,310 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hotelspa treatmentseggs benedictsteam roomtop classfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

The Hayfield Manor is a charming and beautiful place to stay in Cork. We arrived on a particularly bad weather day, after an afternoon of learning how to drive on the left side of the road. Upon our arrival, we were immediately taken care of by the very welcoming staff. The property itself is beautiful and the stay was an overall comfort. The golf kits and oversized bathtubs were a great treat! The restaurant and bar on site are equally top-notch. The staff was so accommodating that they even prepared a very early breakfast for our friend before her 5:30am flight; free of charge. I would recommend the Hayfield Manor to anyone visiting Ireland.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest Aubrie T,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and thank you also for taking the time to review our hotel.

It was a pleasure to read through your review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay so immensely. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our team in particular. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are pleased with our service. I will be certain to forward your comments to each and every member of the team, as I am sure they will all be as thrilled as I am.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

we visited the hotel during the Christmas time with our two daughters. It is the best hotel in the world to celebrate Christmas. Excellent privat atmosphere, superb food, very polite employees who did everything they can to give you Christmas feelings. It is like being at home - this is the best compliment you can get as a hotel at ChristmasTime. Thank you all for the excellent time! TH

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sybille E

Dear Guest Sybille E,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us so thoroughly. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel, especially our staff and cuisine.

I am thrilled to know that you felt like you were at home throughout your stay. Here at Hayfield Manor we want all our guests to feel like our home is yours.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

visited here yesterday took my aunt for a birthday treat, had the champagne afternoon tea, it was wonderful from start to finish! the atmosphere is just amazing,from the moment you arrive and are greeted at the door by a man in top hat and tails to the beautifully decorated lobby, everything was perfect. we sat in a small dining room and were served by a lovely waitress, we were first given mulled wine, then the champagne and finally the tea and food arrived, it was beautifully laid out with delicate sandwiches and mini mince pies and all sorts of other lovely stuff. it was a wonderful experience and lovely to sit back and soak up the atmosphere but at €36 a head I would only be going there for special occasions. well worth a visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank EILEEN D
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Guest EILEEN D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind review, and for choosing to have Afternoon Tea with us yesterday.

I am thrilled that you and were so pleased with the atmosphere of our hotel as well as the cuisine.

I am also very glad to hear that our teams members you encountered exceeded your expectations.

I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We did not stay here but stopped off to meet some people. We ate at the bar and were served most pleasantly and non-intrusively, which was exactly what we required as we did not wish our conversation to be interrupted. The food that was served to us was both good and nicely presented. It was lashing rain outside, but umbrellas were readily available.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RASHFORD740

Dear Guest RASHFORD740,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review, and for indeed choosing to dine with us recently.

It was a delight to read through your review and I am thrilled to know that you felt our service was not intrusive and pleasant. Thank you very much indeed for your praise of cuisine also.

I hope I shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I had a fantastic trip to the Hayfield Manor hotel Cork City. From our arrival we were so pleased with all aspects of our trip. Our room was great, really special. The food in the hotel is always top class. This was our third time to stay at the hotel and again the standard was again 5 star all the way. You might pay a little more but what you get is The Hayfield Manor 5 star wonderful excellent experience. Looking forward to our next trip. It was a surprise trip for my wife's Birthday and we had a great time.

Room Tip: Any room will do.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest barryobrien,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and indeed for choosing to stay with us repeatedly at Hayfield Manor.

I am thrilled that you have enjoyed all of your visits so thoroughly and so very glad to hear that you were so pleased with your room and our cuisine. Thank you indeed for your kind comments.

Thank you also for continuing to return to our hotel, it always brings us such pleasure to welcome back returning guests.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again for a fourth time in the near future.