US$264
US$116
US$110
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$167
US$147
  • Pool
US$145
US$129
3,310 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hotelspa treatmentseggs benedictsteam roomtop classfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We visited for Sunday lunch, what a treat!. The hotel had a warm friendly and "Christmassy" feel. At 39 euro a head the meal was good value, with great choice. I had turkey, my husband had the beef both were equally delicious, couldn't fault anything really. We are on holiday from England and staying in Baltimore, would definitely go back if we were not so far away. We hope to stay at some point in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest CnD08,

Thank you very much for taking choosing to dine with us recently in our Perrott’s Garden Bistro.

It gives me great pleasure to know that our cuisine exceeded your expectations and our hotel felt so warm and friendly to you and your husband.

I very much hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future, and hopefully for a longer stay in Cork.

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

The Hayfield Manor is a charming and beautiful place to stay in Cork. We arrived on a particularly bad weather day, after an afternoon of learning how to drive on the left side of the road. Upon our arrival, we were immediately taken care of by the very welcoming staff. The property itself is beautiful and the stay was an overall comfort. The golf kits and oversized bathtubs were a great treat! The restaurant and bar on site are equally top-notch. The staff was so accommodating that they even prepared a very early breakfast for our friend before her 5:30am flight; free of charge. I would recommend the Hayfield Manor to anyone visiting Ireland.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest Aubrie T,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and thank you also for taking the time to review our hotel.

It was a pleasure to read through your review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay so immensely. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our team in particular. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are pleased with our service. I will be certain to forward your comments to each and every member of the team, as I am sure they will all be as thrilled as I am.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

we visited the hotel during the Christmas time with our two daughters. It is the best hotel in the world to celebrate Christmas. Excellent privat atmosphere, superb food, very polite employees who did everything they can to give you Christmas feelings. It is like being at home - this is the best compliment you can get as a hotel at ChristmasTime. Thank you all for the excellent time! TH

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sybille E

Dear Guest Sybille E,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us so thoroughly. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel, especially our staff and cuisine.

I am thrilled to know that you felt like you were at home throughout your stay. Here at Hayfield Manor we want all our guests to feel like our home is yours.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

visited here yesterday took my aunt for a birthday treat, had the champagne afternoon tea, it was wonderful from start to finish! the atmosphere is just amazing,from the moment you arrive and are greeted at the door by a man in top hat and tails to the beautifully decorated lobby, everything was perfect. we sat in a small dining room and were served by a lovely waitress, we were first given mulled wine, then the champagne and finally the tea and food arrived, it was beautifully laid out with delicate sandwiches and mini mince pies and all sorts of other lovely stuff. it was a wonderful experience and lovely to sit back and soak up the atmosphere but at €36 a head I would only be going there for special occasions. well worth a visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank EILEEN D
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Guest EILEEN D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind review, and for choosing to have Afternoon Tea with us yesterday.

I am thrilled that you and were so pleased with the atmosphere of our hotel as well as the cuisine.

I am also very glad to hear that our teams members you encountered exceeded your expectations.

I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We did not stay here but stopped off to meet some people. We ate at the bar and were served most pleasantly and non-intrusively, which was exactly what we required as we did not wish our conversation to be interrupted. The food that was served to us was both good and nicely presented. It was lashing rain outside, but umbrellas were readily available.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank RASHFORD740

Dear Guest RASHFORD740,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review, and for indeed choosing to dine with us recently.

It was a delight to read through your review and I am thrilled to know that you felt our service was not intrusive and pleasant. Thank you very much indeed for your praise of cuisine also.

I hope I shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.