Hayfield Manor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
3,236 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The University of Cork and the Infectious Diseases Society of Ireland have put me up at this sweet inn/hotel with a huge room, comfy bed, large bathroom and impeccable service. We ate dinner here as well, delicious with great service and excellent wines. The bar is classic comfort. Would come here again. Has fitness room, pool, and spa. Walking distance from medical school.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Guest cvdhmd,

Many thanks for choosing to review your recent stay with us at Hayfield Manor.

It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed your guest bedroom, bathroom and dinner with us. Thank you for your wonderful comments on our service. I shall be sure to pass on your compliments to all the team here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor in the future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We just got back from our trip in Ireland, full of memories thanks to the Hayfield Manor hotel.
Everything was perfect, and this from the beginning : We would like to thank Ingrid at the reservation department who has organised our wonderful stay, with professionnalism and kindness.
We loved the atmosphere of the old Irish Mansioned House.
The spa is really convienient.
Well, just experiment it and you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Restaurant are really good, and nice Bar to chilled out
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest Sam S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor during your recent trip to Ireland.

It is a pleasure to hear that every aspect of your stay was perfect, and that we could assist in making your visit especially memorable. I will most certainly pass on your very kind comments to Ingrid. She is indeed a very kind and professional lady and always willing to help make our guests' stays extra special.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to Hayfield Manor, and it was fabulous.
Truth be told I was more than a little apprehensive about returning given how much we loved and enjoyed our first visit, I worried that we had built it up so much that it couldn't live up to our expectations...I need not have worried!
Everything about Hayfield oozes charm, old-world proper hospitality and pure luxury and class.
From the moment we arrived the wonderful staff made us feel welcome and right at home, even though this is a 5 star hotel there is nothing pretentious about the place or the staff.
The breakfast is truly fit for a king, dinner in Perrotts was superb and lunch in the lobby was also faultless.
Our room was spacious and comfortable with a lovely bathroom and the hotel's pool and outdoor jacuzzi are gorgeous facilities.
The only tiny gripe (think I mentioned the same thing last time) is that the pool area is so often un-manned meaning people are wandering around down there looking for changing facilities and lockers etc.
Perhaps a pool receptionist might be an idea?
All in all Hayfield Manor truly is a dream location for a break so go on and treat yourself, I can't wait to return already!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest Kerry82Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of Hayfield Manor, and indeed for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Cork.

Your review was an absolute delight to read. I am thrilled that we managed to 'wow' you for a second time, especially as your expectations were so high after your first memorable visit. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast, dinner in Perrotts and lunch in our lobby. Thank you for your compliments regarding our staff. I am delighted that they made you feel like our home was your home for the duration of your staff. I will ensure that your kind words are passed onto each and every one of them.

I'd also like to thank you for your feedback on our spa and leisure centre. As you know, our pool area can get very busy at times, and I am delighted to inform you that we have recently welcomed a spa receptionist to ensure that our guests are not wanting for anything.

Thank you again for your very positive feedback. I'm looking forward to welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor for a third time in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Had a lovely two day stay at Hayfield Mano Hotel with friends. All the rooms were very nicely furnished and comfortable. All the staff were very helpful and accommodating and especially charming. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest LindaK47,

I'd like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor during your recent visit to Cork.

I am delighted to read that you had a lovely two day stay. I am glad that you found your room comfortable and furnished to your satisfaction. Thank you for your compliments in relation to our staff. We are very lucky to have a dedicated team working at Hayfield Manor and they shall be thrilled to hear that they made such an impression on you.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Have just returned from a two-night stay with my husband. An excellent experience. From the warm and efficient welcome to our check out, I can find little to fault at Hayfield Manor. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed. The Spa and pool area were equally excellent and the food at the restaurant was delicious. Enjoyed the singer who provided lovely, laid back entertainment after dinner.
All the staff were well trained, mannerly and efficient. Will be back when next in Cork!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest G_dogDublin_Ireland

I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review following your recent stay at Hayfield Manor.

I am most pleased that you enjoyed your two days with us at Hayfield Manor. I’m glad you received a warm welcome on your arrival from our friendly reception team. I will ensure all your compliments are relayed to everyone. Our chefs will also be thrilled with hearing more great comments about their culinary talents. It is truly great to hear such fantastic feedback and very much appreciated.

I hope to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor very soon again.

Warmest Regards,