Hayfield Manor Hotel
US$174
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
3,262 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Although the Manor is in Cork city it is located in its own private gardens which gives you a feeling of being in countryside it is a very quite location and within easy walking distance of the town centre.....if you are looking for real five star treatment this is the place for you....the staff are excellent very smart uniforms extremely attentive and very knowledgable.....the food is excellent and served in style, the chef is very accommodating when it comes to vegetarian choices on and off the menu.....the rooms are elegant and very well appointed large bathrooms and very comfortable beds every luxury you would expect in a hotel rated five star.....this is by far the best hotel we stayed in on our travels around Ireland and I would highly recommend you add this hotel to your must stay list and experience the luxury and service.....you won't regret it......

1  Thank Kate S
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Kate S,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently, and also for taking the time to write your wonderful review of our hotel.

It gives me great delight to read your fantastic comments. Thank you very much indeed for your marvellous praise of all our staff. It is immensely gratifying to know that exceeded your expectations, and I am certain that our chefs especially are thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your meals with us.

Thank you also for your very warm recommendation of our hotel. It is very much appreciated.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times and really like the place. I love the way it looks, the garden, the building, the interior. The staff is really friendly and great service. I deff. Will stay here more often.
Thank you for the wonderful treatment every single time :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Arch A,

Thank you so much for your continued support of Hayfield Manor.

It gives me great pleasure to know that we continue to exceed your expectations and that you would recommend us so highly.

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our staff and about our service. I am delighted to hear that you plan to return more often.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are pregnant and wanted to enjoy a nice hotel stay before our new addition arrives. We were visiting family in Cork hence we looked for a city centre hotel with ample parking and an excellent location. The staff were lovely, I enjoy that with 5 star hotels, the staff are on hand but they don't bother you. The perfect balance. The atmosphere is very relaxing and welcoming. Our bedroom was beautiful, quiet and positioned at the front of the hotel. There was no noise. The room had all you would expect from a 5 star with some nice additions, a bean bag, very hand when over 7 months pregnant and the putter, ball and holder for us to mess with. A nice touch I thought. Bathroom facilities excellent and air conditioning perfect. The pool and steamroom were very enjoyable & relaxing. The spa looks like the perfect size though I didn't try it. I am not a fan of spas that feel like conveyor belts. I will try it the next time. Breakfast was fantastic, couldn't ask for more choice, quality of food excellent and atmosphere perfect for breakfast. Of course there are extra charges for things but that's to be expected, it's a 5 star hotel. We chose to stay on a Sunday night so I felt it was excellent value for money and very quiet ie no weddings or parties etc. it depends on what one wants from their stay at hotels like this but I think my review will clarify exactly what we were looking for and how the hotel matched up to our expectations. We had a throughly enjoyable experience and we will be back again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Pepe-the-Skier,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and that you thought so highly of our hotel. It gives me great pleasure to hear that you had a relaxing stay, particularly at this exciting time, and that you were so pleased with our service and amenities. Thank you again for your kind praise.

I would like to wish you both the very best for your new arrival, and I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming all of you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

we chose this hotel due to nice pictures and positive reviews - and we are so glad we stayed here!
it looks great, it offers a truly 5-stars attitude and service, it has a lovely pool overlooking a small garden - everything was fantastic

Dear stanMoscow,

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and also for taking the time to write your wonderful review of our hotel.

I am utterly delighted with your fantastic review. Thank you very much indeed for your very kind praise of all aspects of our hotel. It is immensely gratifying to know that exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for your very positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated by the entire team.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We travelled to Ireland for a wedding and selected Hayfield Manor as our base for two nights. Very rarely do we consider 5* all round and we often stay in equivalent rated hotels in the UK. Staff exceeded their courtesy and attentiveness, they each appeared interested but not invasive. The suite was perfect, airy, comfortable and absolutely clean. Breakfast was amazingly varied and portion sizes excellent particularly if a long day ahead is planned. Bar snacks were also of a high standard. We would definitely recommend staying here and would certainly choose Hayfield Manor as our hotel of choice when in Cork.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mjaking66

Dear mjaking66,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

It was an absolute delight to read through your review, and I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Hayfield Manor so thoroughly. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you would rate us and recommend us so highly.

Thank you also for your wonderful praise of our cuisine and especially of our staff. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team, and I am sure they will all be delighted to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that they helped to make such a wonderful impression.

I very much look forward to your return to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the not too distant future.