Hayfield Manor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
3,233 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Ok, we are on our honeymoon and this is a stop. Within walking distance to town, or just stay for all your needs. We loved it! Staff is awesome, from the front desk to restaurant services. Rooms are clean and large. We would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear hockeygump,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor, and for choosing to celebrate your honeymoon with us.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much indeed for your wonderful praise of our hotel, I am thrilled to know that you are so pleased with our location and our accommodation.

I am especially grateful to you for your marvellous praise of our service. It gives me great pleasure to know that we exceeded your expectations, and I do hope that we have helped to make it a memorable stay for you, especially as you are celebrating such a special occasion.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you both the very best for your future together, and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your honeymoon in Ireland.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

A little bit away from the heart of things, but the grounds are so nice, why leave.
Service superb, rooms large and big windows.
Eat in the Pub Perrotts. Very good food and service was right on top.
The "hi end" restaurant Orchids was very pretty, but a bit on the slow side.Ok, if you have time to kill.

Room Tip: second floor rooms are brighter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edwardTiburon

Dear edwardTiburon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay with us recently

I am delighted to know that you were pleased with our location and our grounds, and I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your lovely praise of our cuisine, it is very much appreciated.

I would also like to thank you for your wonderful praise of our service. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team, and I am sure they will all be delighted to know that they made such a marvellous impression, especially the team in Perrotts Garden Bistro.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

What wonderful accommodations, but only exceeded by the great staff. Resturant staff and food excellent. Beautiful grounds. Just finished 2 weeks in Ireland and Hayfield Manor was clearly the superior lodging. Hard to imagine that you are in the heart of Cork.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Kaptain597,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your wonderful review, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

From beginning to end it was an absolute delight to read through your comments. I am utterly thrilled that you were so pleased with your visit and that you hold Hayfield Manor in such high esteem.

Thank you for your marvellous praise of our cuisine, our location, and more particularly our staff. It gives me great pleasure to know that we surpassed your expectations, and that you would recommend us so emphatically. Thank you very much indeed.

I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family was doing a bicycle trip through Southwestern Ireland and meeting at this hotel on the morning the trip was to begin. We decided to stay here the night before for convenience sake. What a surprise to discover a magnificent hotel. From the time we arrived until the time we left, everything could not have been better. My son was sick and the personnel at the front desk, I believe her name was Barbara, was exceptionally helpful and made arrangement immediate arrangements for us to see a physician. I had a drink at the stylish bar and received a very helpful and informative lecture from the bartender on the merits of Irish whiskey. The grounds are beautifully maintained. Dinner at the hotel was very good, as was the huge buffet breakfast the next morning. We have travelled extensively throughout Europe and have stayed in may wonderful hotels. There are some hotels that are as good as the Hayfield, but none better.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear GDF1234,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and indeed for choosing to stay with us recently.

I am absolutely thrilled that you all enjoyed your visit so much. I am delighted to hear that you were wonderfully impressed with our hotel from the moment that you arrived, thank you very much indeed for your kind comments.

Thank you also for your marvellous praise of our cuisine and especially of our staff. I will be certain to pass on your comments to our whole team, and I am sure they will all be delighted to know that you that they helped to make it a memorable stay for you, particularly our bar staff and Barbara at the front desk. I am immensely proud of our wonderful team, and it gives me great pleasure to know that their efforts are recognised.

I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I admit that we were not at the Manor much since there was so much of Ireland to see. We had a Brilliant room / suite overlooking town and courtyard. The Manor is beautiful. The breakfast was very nicely presented full buffet, with hot foods made to order. I was partial to salmon / nova with capers. Our room was large with window that opened. It had air conditioner, but was unnecessary on top floor, which tens to be warm. Excellent wifi!! What I liked best was the back stairs to the pool / spa. Highly Recommend!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GregSCPA

Dear GregSCPA,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor recently and for taking the time to review our hotel.

It was an absolute delight to read your review. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. Thank you very much indeed for your high praise of our accommodation, our cuisine and our facilities, especially our WiFi and our Spa access. I am very glad to know that you were pleased with the presentation of our breakfast.

I would also like to thank you for your wonderful recommendation of our hotel. It gives me great pleasure to know that we exceeded your expectations.

It would be an honour to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.