Cork Airport Hotel
US$191
US$146
Agoda.com
1,348 results
All reviewsan early flightcourtesy busshuttle servicebar restaurantwould stay againone night stayconvenient locationshort stayfollowing morningbusiness tripreception staffroom was spaciouslovely hotelcar parkcity centrepaulinaolivo
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Whilst the hotel is a little dated, the friendly staff and good sized room make up for that. It is a convenient short walk from the airport and also has free car parking and wifi so fine for a one night stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read that you found our staff members to be friendly and our hotel to be very convenient for the airport.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had an early morning flight to London and the Park Inn is literally across the street and within easy walking distance. I really can't say much good or bad about this hotel. It's comfortable and accommodating, but also pretty sterile. The dinning room/bar area has no atmosphere and the food was mediocre. Price-wise, I would say the Park Inn is a decent value for Europe, so there's a plus. Again, the only reason you'd ever stay at one of these types of hotels is the convenience to the airport and the Park Inn certainly offers that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you found our hotel so convenient for the airport and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Because of our experience last June when there was a huge traffic jam at the airport roundabout due to an accident and we almost missed our flight to Barcelona, we decided in September that we would drive to the airport the day before flying out for Malaga. We booked in to the Park Inn, parked our car there for the duration of our holiday and collected it on return. The hotel room was small but clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was available in the morning - our flight was 7a.m. The hotel courtesy bus took us to the airport in a couple of minutes and also collected us on return. The staff at reception were very nice and helpful. I certainly recommend this option to anybody who has to drive a long journey to the airport for an early morning flight.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear John,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us here at Park Inn by Radisson Cork Airport.

I was delighted that we were able to take the stress out of your recent trip and it was great that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed for one night en route to Portugal, clean comfortable room, spacious bathroom. Staff were polite and professional and the hotel is located across the road from the airport terminal - approx a 3 minute walk, alternatively you can use the complimentary shuttle service. Fantastic location. We were disappointed with the quality of the food served both in the bar and at breakfast.. Dinner was ok, we both had fish and chips with mushy peas. We were presented with frozen chips and a small piece of cod in a soggy batter. We also had a portion of french fried onions which had a lovely crisp, light batter - why use a different batter on the fish? unless everything is just bought in frozen from different suppliers. Bar prices were quite expensive. Breakfast the next morning was truly awful. Tea and coffee available in flasks - the tea was beyond recognition, totally stewed. I asked for a pot of hot water to make it more palatable. How difficult is it to provide a pot of tea or coffee, alternatively, a machine dispensing hot water and a tray of teabags would be acceptable. Unbelievable that a 4* hotel would serve flasks of tea and coffee. The buffet offered poor choices and the hot food was dried out and unpalatable. Certainly not 4* fare. We would be reluctant to make a return visit to the Radisson Park Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Guest,

I was disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your evening meal or breakfast during your stay and I will be following up on your comments with our Head Chef today. We normally receive very positive feedback with regards to our food so I sincerely wish to apologise if we fell short of our high standards on this occasion.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the remainder of your stay with us and that you found our staff members to be friendly and professional.

Should you be visiting the Cork area in the future please feel free to contact me personally and I will ensure that you have a very enjoyable stay with us.

021 4947500
louise.ohara@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Very Short visit to Cork Ireland, unfortunately the business meeting prolonged until late so I couldn't explore cork as I wished. actually I stayed in the hotel and left in the morning to the airport to catch the Rayenair flight to Edinburgh. However, the hotel was surprisingly convenient (I have a bed experience with airport hotels ), new and clean. I had dinner at the hotel pub, OK not a traditional Irish bup, but the Murphy's was Irish enough and the food was great (nice vegetarian choice). I was surprise that there was a fitness room as well, and enjoyed a nice breakfast. This pleasant hotel made me regret less on the missed opportunity of visiting Cork city.

Room Tip: There is a fitness room, use it ! The food in the hotel pub is good !
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Louise O, General Manager at Cork Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the Murphy's. Hopefully you will get another opportunity to visit Cork in the future and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.