“Good lunch option”

Patonis Restaurant
Ranked #528 of 675 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I'm a regular visitor, the long serving staff are always good natured and attentive. There's plenty of menu choice and the home made soup and Americano coffee are particularly good. Would recommend as a very good lunch option

2  Thank Peter O

Reviewed 9 January 2012

Just like my mam cooks- Home from home! Proper Grub!

1  Thank Regina1208
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We were there for a quick bite to eat recently and I couldn't leave the place quick enough.
We were stuck for time and my pregnant partner needed something to eat.

I only had a coffee and a caramel biscuit cake which was obviously no where near fresh and the coffee was weak and just not nice. My partner had a plate of chips and a can of coke, some of the chips weren't cooked properly .

The place itself is filthy dirty and the staff made us feel as if we were an inconvenience to them.There are a number of other places to eat in Wilton any of them would be better than Patoni's. We will never go there again.

2  Thank PJP_Mumble