“Marvellous Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We have eaten here now on 3 occasions in the past year as a couple only, and with 4 friends, and each time it has been consistently good. The starters were quick in coming and well presented; my own crispy shredded chicken was almost a meal in itself, nicely seasoned and garnished with crisp fresh salad. Their is a great array on the main menu. Following a meal there in Dec '12 they send me a voucher for a free meal for my birthday in March 13 which I was unable to take up. This February a voucher for €15 arrived towards my birthday celebration and I was able to use it last week. A nice advertising touch and good encouragement to go back, - not that one would need it considering the fare and value they offer. Good attentive waitress service too and regular top-ups of drinking water without being asked. Highly recommended.

2  Thank StanleyM53

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was our second New Years eve going to the Royal Palace. We pre booked our table a few weeks in advance and when we arrived were seated immediately despite a large crowd ( without bookings) waiting for a table. Our food was promptly served and was as usual fantastic. If you have never tried this restaurant do your self a favour and call in to what must be one of the best Chinese restaurant with the best view in Cork. The view of the Lough in the centre of Cork city is worth the trip alone. We have eaten here a number of times and never have had a bad meal. The service is attentive and friendly and with a real enjoyable sense of welcome.

2  Thank Thequiteman59
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Every visit is a dining pleasure and Alan the owner is a most friendly host. Great menu and top quality presentation by nice staff

2  Thank BlentoA
Reviewed 2 July 2012

The food here was great, fresh and well presented. We had the table by the window overlooking the lough, lovely view but loads of jokes of course about the duck. Child friendly restaurant. The price was reasonable, so overall we found this restaurant very good, five stars.

3  Thank PMBOK
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Sit down or take away I have to say this place is outstanding. Location wise it's just beautiful and the food? Well I haven't had better in Ireland.

Highly reccomended