“Cute diner style place”

Cuisines: American
south of France
“Cute diner style place”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Nice to be able to grab a coffee and a bite to eat just near the Travel lodge. We loved the music good ol' rock n' roll. Very clean place and smiling staff.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank irishlassiefr

“Tasty food fast”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I found Eddie Rockets here to be a good spot to eat if you are looking for tasty filling food fast. I have found the various burgers here to be nice and the fries with galic & cheese is very good. I have eaten here several times and would return.

• Visited June 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Only eat here if you have no other option.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

It's not Eddie Rockets anymore! It's called Rockin Joes and it's definately not rockin. We just went in for a snack so I can't comment on much of the food but the 3 way chilli lived up to it's name it was almost cold. The service as someone else already said was indifferent. The waitress may have mumbled a couple of words but I don't know what they were. The good points were that the food arrived fast but that could have been due to the lack of customers and it seemed clean.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Peter25001
Cork, Ireland
“Quick, convenient and consistent”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Ive eaten here a number of time. Eddies is quick, convenient and consistent. The pricing might be a little high for what you're getting but overall I enjoy coming back. Tip - Avoid anything with the cheese sauce - its disgusting and they'd be much better off using real cheese!

• Visited August 2013
La Roche-sur-Yon, France
“Convenient and quick”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We ate here on a stopover staying at the Travel Lodge next door. It was convenient and there was a reasonable food choice. I'm not really a fast food person but I had the quesadillas and breaded garlic mushrooms. The quesadillas were tasty if a little bit greasy but the mushrooms were lovely. My husband had the beef burger which was clearly homemade and fresh. The service was speedy, probably too speedy for me and the only alcoholic drink to accompany your meal was beer which was unusual. In the evening, when busy, the restaurant didn't feel as clean as it could have done. By morning, it had been cleaned up and we enjoyed a hearty Irish cooked breakfast.

A couple of picnic benches outside would have allowed us to extend our meal and relax a bit (as well as to get away from the youngsters climbing all over the booths!).

• Visited May 2013