“friendly, cheap and nice food”

Moroni's Speciality Italian Food
Ranked #383 of 644 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Italian
Cork, Cork, Ireland
“friendly, cheap and nice food”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The wonderful Alex is the italian owner of these simple but warm restaurant. As Italian I suggest you the real Carbonara, made like in Rome. Forget about fake Irish carbonara with mushrooms. I found cheap to eat there every time I went, of course if you compare this to other Italian restaurant and not to Mc Donald.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank crodeghin

cork
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely italian place”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I went in this place not knowing what to expect...But now I love it!I got some lasagna and coffee, and a tiramisu, man that was divine. I also bought a few jars of jam and sauces, also homemade and they are very nice! The owner Alex is very welcoming and kind. I will be back!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank steve_g779
Cork
“Disappointing, overpriced & out of the way!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I ordered two chicken salads for takeaway, it wasn't busy but waited half an hour. What I received was TINY portions and half of the salad ingredients missing and a slice of chicken for €7.50. The girl wasn't going to give me the brown bread either until I asked her for it!

Never going back there again, waste of petrol and money.

• Visited May 2012
Cork
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lovely staff and convenient prices”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

we have been in moroni's recently, its a cafe' with nice homemade food.
you can get an omelette and a coffee for a few euros.they sell jams, and homemade bread, i love the sevilla orange and the pineapple e grapefruit ones.i wish the owner Alex the best of luck, because you can see in his eyes how much love and effort he is putting in this place.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Asstra
Cork, Ireland
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

This is a great little Restaurant, the atmosphere and the staff is just great. Amazing food and very reasonable. Well worth a visit, looking forward to returning.

• Visited April 2012