“Excellent - highly recommended”
Review of Belvedere Lodge

Belvedere Lodge
Ranked #10 of 59 Cork B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 15 June 2013

we stayed here for 1 week in early may, from checking in to checking out what a lovely place they couldnt do enough for us it was like being at home. Breakfast was cooked to order the rooms were clean and tidy,easy parking,close to cork .If you are looking for a bed and breakfast place this is it at a good price we will stay here again

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alanb20634
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I stayed here with BackPackHippy and i must say that I'd hve to disagree with the review. I actually liked it here quite well. Maybe it was me she was smelling, lol. Seriously though, I enjoyed my stay here and i think "quaint" would be a good way of putting it. I'd stay here again (just without BackPackHippy, haha).

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JefferyBrownPhoto
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Great signage to Guest House. Good location on a busy road but plenty of on site parking. We had a double room with a sliding door that opened onto the back garden. Good breakfast. Clean but a bit tired. Not bad for the price. Wifi would not work in our room but was easily accessed in the reception area. Apparently it was only our room that did not receive wifi all the other rooms were ok. We had a ground level room which was great, no lift to the second floor.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maz11
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my 2 grown children. I had reserved a triple room with 3 beds but arrived to room with 2 double beds. I immediately went to see the very nice lady that checked us in. She was very helpful and asked if bringing in a rollaway bed would be ok. I said yes and she came up and set up the extra bed for us. I tried to help her but she was adament that she will do it because it wasn't not right for me to have to do it. She was very nice and helpful. We did not get the chance to try the breakfast due to our schedule but the set-up looked very nice. I would recommend this B&B and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Eileen H
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The breakfast was so amazing and cooked fresh! The location was a little far out but they did provide bus times and the bus stopped right outside the lodge! the service was great the guy offered to take our bags all the way to the bus stop for us it was so nice! Great advice as well!

Room Tip: ask for view of the courtyard / garden - we had a view of the car park which was fine but the garde...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We stayed in Belvedere Lodge on Monday night. We received a very warm welcome, and our room was ideal - spacious, spotlessly clean, cosy and with all the mod cons you'd expect. Breakfast was delicious and our host was wonderful. In fact, our breakfast was much tastier and the staff were far more attentive than the ones in the 5-star hotel we stayed in the next night. The location is great and I'd recommend Belvedere without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family