“Food amazing”

Ranked #166 of 680 Restaurants in Cork
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The food was so good, I wish we had stayed longer so that I could of tried everything on the menu. The best meals were the 'crying tiger' and also the duck wraps.
The bar staff were brilliant, especially when I started asking for cocktails which weren't on the menu, they improvised well and made some very interesting but tasty cocktails.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Liked: Tried many Dishes, all was good
Disliked: Very few number of dishes.
Try on Saturday----------------

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Not great at all, ate as part of a large group for a hen party. There was various other hen parties so maybe it was the amount of ppl. But ordered the mozzerella bruschetta starter and it was bland and very dry. The steak for main was a ribeye which was extremely fatty. A trio of desserts was nice but overall not a great meal.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Had lunch here as I was staying in the hotel. Good well priced menu. Pleasant staff. Busy on the day I was eating so had a small delay. Would return as I usually stay in the Hotel.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Stayed in the hotel overnight and decided to have lunch in Kudos due to the bad weather outside. It's one of the very few occasions that I was glad it was raining. I ordered chicken with black bean sauce and didn't want peppers. My plate arrived with a bowl filled with chicken, veg & plenty of sauce. There was a decent portion of very tasty rice to accompany the dish. Staff were friendly and efficient & I will make sure to eat here again (next time I'm in Cork)