“Great lunches.”

O' Hallorans Bar & Bistro
Ranked #439 of 662 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: American, Irish
Description: Set in the heart of Blackpool town, O' Halloran's is a haven for all food and drink lovers. We offer a 5 star welcome, with 5 star service. O' Halloran's is a modern, sleek and welcoming Bar & Bistro determined to provide all it's customers and clients with top quality food and service.With seasonally selected menu's and all food produce locally sourced we not only guarantee that its fresh but that its also delicious.Our menu's are designed around our customers tastes and requests and we welcome any new suggestions for our menu's. Our award winning Chef and Management team are always delighted to see our clients taking interest in O' Halloran's and making suggestions as to how we can improve your experience.We welcome children and have great menu options for them, along with colouring and other distractions set to entertain them.O' Halloran's is also the perfect location for all your parties and celebrations and we tailor make all packages offered to our clients & customers. What can we do for you? The answer is simple... Anything you want.
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Myself and by daughter and my two grandchildren went for Sunday Lunch here a few weeks ago. Now it was very busy as there was a big match on and there was a 6ft by 7ft screen available as well as television scattered around the bar. Now there was an extensive menu but we really only wanted the main course and tea or coffee afterwards. My daughter had the fish which she thought was delicious I had the beef which I thought was ok *(false teeth) but my granddaughter loved it with plenty gravy over it. and the youngest had the chicken gougons with the sweet chilli sauce and loved it as well as her ice cream. The Mash was lovely and the green beans and carrots were just that. Overall it was a good meal. Very nice staff.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Came here after it had just opened to visit with relatives in Cork. Beautifully remodeled interior with plenty of space to belly up to the bar or grab a booth with friends. The stage is tucked away nicely in the corner offering up great local, live music and there's a nice patio out back to grab some fresh air or a smoke. The bartenders were friendly & attentive, and made sure we had a great night.

Can't wait to come back and try the food!

1  Thank JCronin00
AlanDeady, General Manager at O' Hallorans Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you Jcronin00 for your kind words. I'm delighted you enjoyed your visit to O' Halloran's, and I will pass on your kind words to the team here at O' Halloran's.
Looking forward to your next visit,

Alan

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Had an absolute joy of a visit with the family here yesterday. The staff were so friendly and a great family lunch was had.they really cater for kids which is so important. Coloring sheets crayons etc and high chairs.
The Menu was very nice and extremely good value. They had live music during lunch which was played at a really enjoyable level.
would highly recommend and will most certainly return. Keep up the good work O Halloran's

1  Thank ShaunC79
Alan D, General Manager at O' Hallorans Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your meal at O' Halloran's, we work very hard on our customer service and we recognise the importance of entertaining and keeping our younger guests happy.

We are delighted you found our menu's and options to be of good value. We work hard with our supplier in order to deliver a quality product to our guests. Our team of chef's all carry impressive background in the culinary world and food really is their passion.

We hope to see you in O' Halloran's again, and please let yourself known to me so I can thank you in person for your kind words.

Regards,

Alan

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I remember coming to this bar a few years ago and wishing for someone to take me out of it...

Oh my god WHAT A CHANGE!!! It look's amazing! I really can't say enough about this place, it ticks every box. The girl who served us was so friendly, greeted us at the door and got us a table all with a fantastic smile.
The menu had plenty of options, not too many so your brain isn't over loaded with choice, but enough to cover all bases. My husband (typical man!) had the beef and I had the Chicken & bacon salad. He said the beef was the nicest he had tasted in a long long time. Who supplies your meat? The salad was amazing, the salad was fresh and it wasn't swimming in dressing, it was perfect.
I really can't wait to go back, its a credit to Blackpool and will certainly make other local businesses pull up their socks and realise its all about customer satisfaction. Hope to be back soon, keep up the good work.

2  Thank Mary S
Alan D, General Manager at O' Hallorans Bar & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your review, I am really glad you enjoyed your visit to O' Halloran's. We have all worked hard in order to provide a venue that both ourselves and Blackpool can be proud of. I will pass your kind words on to all of my team and we look forward to meeting you again.