“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

RollerJam Roller Skate Rink
Ranked #6 of 22 Fun & Games in Cork
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Thurles, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Went to the Roller rink last weekend with my sister, for my nieces birthday and she loved it...the staff were outstanding and catered on all our needs which was very impressive considering the rink was packed and our party was very big with nearly 20 children. The price was very reasonable and included a meal for each of the kids. I would highly recommend for children's party's and will definitely be going back again.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Philip C

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Came to the roller disco last weekend as part of my hen do.

Was so much fun and the staff were more than welcoming. Would definitely recommend.

2 Thank Potatopicker99
Carlow, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

Went here as part of a hen group last weekend, taught when we got here 2hours would be very long but it really wasn't!! Had an absolute ball of a time, staff are lots of fun and played games to make it interesting, never dd roller skating before would highly recommend it!!!!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank elaineirl52
Cork, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“roller skating in cork”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I went to rollerJam in Ballincollig with my family last weekend, we had a great time there, the floor is beautiful and brand new! the staff were also very helpful. it was years since I skated and it was alot of exercise also! We would highly recommend it as something totally different to do for young and old.

Visited May 2013