“Amazing golf course on the outskirts of Midleton Co Cork”

Water Rock Golf Course
Ranked #14 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Cork
Cork, Ireland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing golf course on the outskirts of Midleton Co Cork”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

What an amazing Golf course just outside Midleton Co Cork and within a 20 minute drive from Cork City. Signposted as you come in to Midleton from Cork on the left- be careful you could miss the sign. Challenging but yet a simple course with nice water ponds with swans. It is open to the public and I got a game of golf with some friends for a special price of €15 because we arrived after 5pm- great value I thought. The best of all was that we were able to call the club house on the 7th green and delicious burgers were delivered to us on the 9th tee off, it beat the banana any day! We had some great food in the Restaurant after our game of golf overlooking the golf course. What more could a man wish for? Well worth a day out. I will most definitely be back.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Pat1955021

US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Golfing Experience”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My experience at Water Rock Golf Course was a pleasure from beginning to end.
The staff are friendly and helpful which creates a relaxed, fun atmosphere - something I appreciate on my day off work.
The course itself was in fantastic condition. We were all very impressed.
The 18 holes were challenging and exciting.
I was also impressed with the changes in the clubhouse. The changing rooms were imaculate and modern with a wet-room style shower area.
We will definitely be back again soon.

Visited May 2013