“East cork adventure centre-- Brilliant craic”

East Cork Adventure Centre
Ranked #15 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Cork
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to East Cork Adventure Centre, Midletons only Paintball and Airsoft site. We offer a wide range of activities from Paintball, Archery, Kayaking, Aeroball, Bogstacle course ,Inflatables, Traversing Wall, and Crazy Golf.Our experienced instructors are guaranteed to show you a adventure filled day out. So whether your family, friends or work colleagues be sure to check us out for that unforgettable experience!!
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Some craic, friendly and professional staff, excellent value for money! If you're planning a stag party, this will be perfect for you. The off-road course is unreal.

Thanks for a great day out!

There are newer reviews for East Cork Adventure Centre

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had an absolute fantastic day here with my 4 nephews. It was a fun and activity packed 3 hours and they were beaming ear to ear at the end of the day. Liam, our organizer was really organized, patient, great at explaining all the activites, and advised and encouraged them along the way. They went in as boys and came out like warriors!!! Would I book this place again, definitely!!! I'm going to join in the next time!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Excellent venue and value for money. The bogstacle course is epic. Even in the horizontal rain the birthday troop had a one hell of an evening. Staff were excellent and really gelled the kids together.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

East Cork Adventure Centre is a "must-go" for any family visiting the area. Totally geared for lots of fun & frolics for all the family, staff are really helpful & offer loads of practical advice on which activities are best suited to your requirements, are very patient & friendly. They totally wanted us to enjoy the experience & it wasn't the usual "just give us your money & entertain yourselves" scenario that you find in a lot of adventure centres, they know the real meaning of giving a family a fun day out at a reasonable cost. They were also very familiar with the area in general & gave lots of great recommendations of places to stay, etc. Highly recommend a visit, we will definitely be returning there in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have to say, this place is absolutely amazing. I was so impressed that they offered such a varied selection of activities... something to suit every taste.

I visited this place with groups of friends several times and it never fails to disappoint.The idea of a paint balling experience scared me initially but once I started I absolutely loved it I would highly recommend it as it is such a high energy, fun filled activity with levels tailored to all ages.

Myself and my friends had no experience of kayaking before but it doesn't matter, this session is instructed, and anyone can pick it up straight away in 10 mins. We all loved it! I personally recommend the kayaking and the new 'Bogstacle' course at the adventure center, but other activities are very tempting too!

Apart from the impressive breadth of facilities offered at the centre, what also struck me was the inviting, friendly atmosphere and the exceptional professional and coordinated efforts from management and staff.

No matter if you are a visitor or local, it is a wonderful way to spend an afternoon and you are guaranteed an unforgettable experience!

1  Thank Lorna8162