“Sooooo friendly”

Gallaghers Gastro Pub
Ranked #5 of 677 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Gallagher's Gastro Pub was reopened June 2013 & has steadily gained a reputation for high quality, Locally sourced cuisine.Serving Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch & Evening meals. Gallagher's has also quickly established itself as one of Corks top music Venues.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My daughter and I are visiting from the US and got into town a little late for food service, but Noreen (the owner) personally walked us down to a near by place to eat late. After, we stopped in for a pint and some insight to Ireland, she and her staff were very kind, attentive, and friendly in addition to helping us with directions and advice to continue our Irish adventure. I highly reccomend this pub for its welcoming and warm service. Thank you :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I wanted to got out in cork city over the June Bank Holiday. We ended up eating at Gallagher's pub MacCurtain Street. We had a really top quality meal. We both were delighted with what we got. The food looked and tasted great and plenty of it too. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The owners were there and made everyone feel so welcome. We enjoyed the whole atmosphere so much that we stayed for the night and enjoyed some very entertaining band later in the night. It didn't break the bank to eat there but the food was top restaurant quality. I would say a must to visit if you are in Cork. Can not speak highly enough of it. It is a place you can just go and enjoy a few drinks but if you stay for food you are in for a real treat.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

we came here for breakfast every morning of our stay.
great big breakfast that keeps you full till dinner. really nice staff.
I didn't find it expensive at all, good value for your money.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Visited here for lunch, ordered a cheese toasty it arrived with chips and a small amount of salad for almost 9 euro! this was way to expensive all the mains cost alot up to 23 euro and we noticed not alot of people were eating! food was good but certainly way too overpriced, if they took 3 euro off every dish it would be alot better and for this reason alone i wont return by choice

1  Thank cork-student
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Friday night, who wants to cook? Brought my daughter to Gallahers where she had the tastiest burger ever. Thanks to all the friendly staff,