“Great Food”

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

29/01/2014

By chance when we were in Macroom we came across this restaurant. As it happened they were doing a special and we choose that. It consisted of a starter and main course. (Also some nib- lets to tide us over while waiting)

The decor was very nice and the young man serving was very polite and efficient. The service was excellant and the food was very good. It was one of the best Indian Meals we have had in a long time.

I think it was very reasonably priced at €12 each + €2 for Nam Bread. I would love to go back again and try some more dishes on their great menu.

• Visited January 2014

Cork
“Shahee Indian - well worth a visit!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I was suprized to see that one year on there is no tripadvisor review for this restaurant, so here is the first of many positive reviews - I hope!! This Indian restaurant is really special! I have had a number of sit-in meals and more recently a takeaway and each time we were so impressed with the many varied dishes we tried.
Although the restaurant has been very quiet when we dined in, the takeaway section is extremely busy and it's no wonder! You can really taste the many different ingredients with no particular flavour overpowering and the dishes are all very different from each other. By Indian restaurant standards it is not expensive, and I have been given a free starter on a few occasions for no apparent reason! I hope they do well here, it's great to have such beautiful food in this area again.

• Visited January 2014