“will be fantastic when roadworks complete”
Review of Welcome Inn

Welcome Inn
Ranked #116 of 645 Restaurants in Cork
Naas, Ireland
“will be fantastic when roadworks complete”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

fantastic location, fantastic hosts, good breakfast but surrounded on two sides by major road works which start at 8am unbearable noise in both bedrooms and breakfast room should have told us before we booked feel a bit let down by that nothing they can do about it obviously but dont charge €109 for b&b when its unbearable past 8am !! if road works are completed great place to stay

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Helen P

Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,058 helpful votes
“One of Cork's 33 early houses”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

While in Cork last week, I seen this place, and decided to call in and see if it lived up to it's name, and it did. It's a smallish bar, but cosy and comfortable, with a lovely little snug just inside the window. The punters were all in good form, and made me welcome, but as I had a bus to catch, I couldn't stay long, but next time I'm in town, I'll make a point of a longer visit. Cork has some fine bars, and this is one of them.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank letterkennycaint
Omaha, Nebraska
“Friendly little pub!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My son and I pulled into Cork, in the dark, not knowing how to get to the B&B (Mariaville House - check them out) and stopped in here with my less-than-detailed map!
My advice was a little not horribly specific - then again the two rivers did not help me.....
Two days later when I was walking around downtown Cork I found it again, now everything made so much sense to me!!!
I stopped in for a pint and found the same gentleman behind the bar. I thanked him so much for his help and sat and enjoyed the local's atmosphere!!!

• Visited April 2013