“Delicious breakfast, quiet back bedroom”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Welcome Inn

Welcome Inn
Ranked #121 of 633 Restaurants in Cork
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Surrey
“Delicious breakfast, quiet back bedroom”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

In Cork for a concert and, apart from roadworks which are outside control of owners, a perfect city centre b&b. Host very helpful about places to park, found a Q park where you can park for 13 euros, secure and multi-storey about 500 metres away. Given a room at the back because of road works and slept soundly. Good recommendations for food, sightseeing and directions. Breakfast was delicious. Highly recommend this place.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank PinkElly

Naas, Ireland
“will be fantastic when roadworks complete”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

fantastic location, fantastic hosts, good breakfast but surrounded on two sides by major road works which start at 8am unbearable noise in both bedrooms and breakfast room should have told us before we booked feel a bit let down by that nothing they can do about it obviously but dont charge €109 for b&b when its unbearable past 8am !! if road works are completed great place to stay

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Helen P
Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,043 helpful votes
“One of Cork's 33 early houses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

While in Cork last week, I seen this place, and decided to call in and see if it lived up to it's name, and it did. It's a smallish bar, but cosy and comfortable, with a lovely little snug just inside the window. The punters were all in good form, and made me welcome, but as I had a bus to catch, I couldn't stay long, but next time I'm in town, I'll make a point of a longer visit. Cork has some fine bars, and this is one of them.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank letterkennycaint
Omaha, Nebraska
“Friendly little pub!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

My son and I pulled into Cork, in the dark, not knowing how to get to the B&B (Mariaville House - check them out) and stopped in here with my less-than-detailed map!
My advice was a little not horribly specific - then again the two rivers did not help me.....
Two days later when I was walking around downtown Cork I found it again, now everything made so much sense to me!!!
I stopped in for a pint and found the same gentleman behind the bar. I thanked him so much for his help and sat and enjoyed the local's atmosphere!!!

• Visited April 2013