Cork International Hotel
US$174
Travelocity
  • Pool
2,423 results
All reviewsnew yorkermovie roombusiness parkan early flightclose to the airportshuttle busgreat hotelrelaxation roomtop classwould highly recommend this hotelfollowing morningfamily roomcar parkmodern hotelbar foodstayed here for one nightcity centre
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I have stayed here several times. The rooms are big clean and seriously comfortable beds !! Great AC and WiFi. The new food menu excellent and has something for everyone. Really good quality and value ! The Thai Chicken curry is one of the best... The staff also are well trained and service is excellent. My negative is I was surprised they had no cocktail menu.I order a cosmopolitan and it was served in a high glass and wasn't cold.. told bar staff and they said they would put it in the fridge ???? ehhhhh your o.k thanks. I feel it would benefit if they did great cocktails as it would complement the bar and whole dining experience. My other negative is lose the fake flowers ! Everything else makes up for that

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank michael m
Reviewed 11 September 2013

From the minute we entered until we checked out we were totally happy with the entire experience.
Great, spacious, immaculately clean rooms with two large double and extremely comfortable beds.
Bathrooms - yes two of them - were great, shower was powerful and the bath great.
Food in the restaurants was equally good, the buffet breakfast a treat, nothing overcooked or left out too long.
Dinner was a great, relaxed experience, good choices, well presented and overall great value.
For the money, this hotel must rank as one of the best value premium hotels in the area.
Staff were fantastic, friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Hollycottagebandb,
On behalf of the staff & team at the Cork International Airport Hotel, I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel.
The entire team takes pride in the standard of service we offer which is why I so delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on all of your wonderful comments to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you in the future.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We went today for the 'Sunday lobby lunch' and we had a wonderful time. The staff - to a person - were outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble. We were a party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children) and they looked after us so well - they were so friendly and great with the children. There was a clown and face-painter to entertain the children and while it was very child-friendly it wasn't over-run with chi,dren - it had a lovely, calm atmosphere. The food was all delicious - lots to choose from and desserts were excelltent. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LateLate77
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear LateLate77,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with us.
I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed our new “Sunday Lobby Buffet”. I am delighted to hear that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at the International Hotel and availed of the park and stay rate while on holidays. We have stayed here previously,and always enjoyed our time. The hotel foyer has been recently refurbished and looks great, has a very relaxing feel to it. I must agree with previous posts and admit that I also loved the quirkiness of the vintage car etc! Our stay did not disappoint once again. We had a really nice spacious room with two large beds. We ate in the restaurant where I thought the food was top class. I had the nicest red curry that I have ever tasted - definite compliments to the chef!
There has been a really super addition to the hotel which would almost go unnoticed - a children's play room. Our two toddlers had a ball here. It is really nicely decorated with bright stimulating toys,books and games and beautiful children's furniture. When you have small children in a hotel, it can be a challenge to keep them entertained without disturbing others. I think this room is a hugely positive addition to the hotel. Our children absolutely loved it and we passed a whole evening here. A fabulous member of staff then called in and asked if we would like to watch a family movie in the cinema. We were delighted of course, and not only that but she brought fresh popcorn and sweets to the kids. It is small touches like these that make this hotel special. It was a pleasure to have our children with us, and a stress free time was had by all thanks to the wondeful staff. We will definitely return and I recommend a visit to anybody looking for a gret family hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank jamie5682

Dear Jamie5682,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments on your most recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read that you had a fantastic stay with us once again and especially that your children enjoyed the new “Aviator” kids Club. I will pass on your kind thanks to all the staff.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Cork International.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at the hotel several times when we have had an early flight and even when we were not going on a flight. The service is great so is the food but what we loved was the quirkiness of the hotel ; Cars in the foyer coloured lights in the toilets, statues and unusual things all around it was so different to other airport hotels. But last month we were flying to England early so as usual we booked to stay the night before and we very sad to realise on arrival that it had been refurbished ,very nicely I must say in purples my fav colour,but most of the quirkeyness has gone apart from the funky lights in the toilets. I still love the hotel but wish it had not got rid of its crazy was as I live a hotel that is different.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank blamb03

Dear blamb03,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us on your most recent stay.
I delighted to read that you still enjoy the great service and food that we aim to deliver to each guest on a daily basis.
We have received great feedback on the new contemporary refurbishment, however we have tried to keep some quirkiness intact.
We also found the move of reception from the First floor to the ground was very beneficial.
We have left certain popular areas of the Hotel untouched which include the colorful toilets and Airplane themed breakfast room and the Cloud 9 cinema room to suit all tastes.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport hotel again.
Kind Regards,