“Business”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cork
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Business”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Haven't stayed here for a couple of years. It was very good before but wow the refurb is fantastic.
Room 214, if you stay here and like me are a smoker ask for this room . Service is great bar is beautifully fitted I will be back and hope I get the same room, very comfortable bed .

Room Tip: Ask for Room 214
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear William W,
Thank you for taking the time to review a review. I am delighted to hear that you had an overall great experience.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Merry Christmas and Best wishes for 2014
Aaron Mansworth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
Merseyside UK
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Every year I make my way to castletownbere to see family and every year I stay in this hotel on my before i return back to England.
The receptionists always give such a warm welcome, the room are always spotless and modern.
The only downside is the restaurant service. My partner and I made our way down to the restaurant and you don't get shown to a table you sit anywhere, so we chose a seat and wasn't served for 20 mins so I had to ask for menus. Maybe the restaurant should have someone at the door to seat people, it would be more organised. But the food is wonderful!!!
Unfortunately I have never been able to try out the breakfast as my flight is always early in the morning. Love this hotel definitely recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear StHelenslad91,
Thank you for your continued costumed with us. I am delighted that the team gave you and your family a big warm welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your dining experience.
Please be assured we will look into this issue immediately and take corrective action where necessary.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Merry Christmas and Best wishes for 2014
Co. Kerry
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

no complaints whatsoever. rooms, food, staff, hotel in general... all really good. girl at check in was very friendly, the room was spacious and modern and clean. food was tasty, especially the scrambled egg for breakfast. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear sophie m,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your recent stay with us in Cork International Airport Hotel. I am delighted you found your room was spacious and comfortable and that the food met your expectations! Most importantly it is wonderful that you had a great overall experience in the hotel. Thank you for your kind comments, I will be sure to share them with the team especially Reception.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Lovely hotel, great room. convenient to the city without the noise and right next to the airport.
I stayed as I also attended a course there and the conference room was comfortable and well catered with teas ect.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
ManagerCIAH01, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear 21trishD,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay on trip advisor. I am thrilled you had an overall great experience with us.
I am delighted you enjoyed our conference facilities.
Navan, Ireland
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here for a charity event in July with a large group, to a man they all still talk about it. The hotel is funky and stylish with lots to keep you entertained, the staff were so helpful & professional. Our group had a 6am start on a Saturday morning and even with a wedding on in the venue we had a wonderful nights sleep and enjoyed a super breakfast to start. The rooms are fresh clean really modern & although we originally planed to eat in the city we ate in the hotel and were really pleased with it. My kids still talk about the interactive area on the mezz floor that is done like an aircraft interior complete with big screens. I will be back to the hotel with the family but also my sons rugby team in the future, it does not have a pool but that is the only down side of this hotel for me.

Room Tip: overlooking the airport is good if your into it
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear firestationship,
Thank you very much for your positive review regarding your stay. It is such a pleasure to read comments such as yours, and I know that all the team love to get such positive feedback.
Our Little Aviators club is a great feature in the hotel. We receive great feedback from our little guests.
We will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to Cork International Airport Hotel very soon
Wexford, Ireland
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed there two weeks ago a family and from the minute we checked in the service was amazing the hotel is beautiful and the bar food was great the staff from ann o Reilly on reception to the manager on duty I auctually can't say much more only go stay there .. It's very handy if you also want to go into cork to do some Xmas shopping we can't wait to go again .. Thanks to all the staff at this hotel

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Emma329
Dear Emma 329,
I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit to Cork International Airport Hotel.
I am thrilled to see that you have a great experience and that you were impressed by the team. It is great to see the team getting recognition for their hard work. I will pass on your kind words to Anne O Reilly, Manager on Duty and the rest of the team.
I am delighted that you used that hotel as a base for your Xmas shopping.

We will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cork International Airport Hotel.
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed in one of the suites at this hotel for a few days prior to travelling and I can't recommend it highly enough. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, the room was spacious and comfortable, breakfast was great and overall I feel it might be the best hotel in Cork

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
ManagerCIAH01, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear DavidBrasil
Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the all aspects of the hotel.
We take immense pride in the fact that you feel that we are the best hotel in Cork.

We look forward to welcoming back to the Cork International Airport Hotel