“Smart Room”

GreenLeadersBronze level
ESAV37
“Smart Room”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here for business, very uninspiring from the outside but warm, modern and comfortable inside. My room was excellent and we were able to arrange a 14:00 check out so able to work from the hotel before my flight. Staff in the bar in the late afternoon/ early evening could have been a bit more attentive but other than that it was a good stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear ESAV37,
Thank you for writing a review on the Cork International Airport Hotel. We endeavor to deliver the highest level of service in our hotel and your feedback will help us to achieve these goals
I am delighted that my team werer able to accommodate you with a late checkout.
We will look into your comment regarding the team attentiveness.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel.
Aaron Mansworth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
waterford
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stay here everytime we travel through Cork Airport and always enjoy our stay. This time was even better. The refurb is excellent. The reception area has moved downstairs and is brilliant. The reception staff are extremely friendly and efficient. Our room was big and spotless. The restaurant refurb is great, and the food and service excellent. The courtesy bus is an added bonus.Congratulations to the Manager and staff on the upgrade. We will be back

Room Tip: We have stayed in several rooms and found them all good
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear havingaballWaterford,
Thank you for writing another great review of the Cork International Airport Hotel. We are delighted that you choose to stay with us every time when you are going on holidays. We value your repeat custom.
It is very encouraging to our team and I that you found the service and friendliness provided by our team to be excellent.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Haven't stayed here for a couple of years. It was very good before but wow the refurb is fantastic.
Room 214, if you stay here and like me are a smoker ask for this room . Service is great bar is beautifully fitted I will be back and hope I get the same room, very comfortable bed .

Room Tip: Ask for Room 214
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear William W,
Thank you for taking the time to review a review. I am delighted to hear that you had an overall great experience.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Merseyside UK
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Every year I make my way to castletownbere to see family and every year I stay in this hotel on my before i return back to England.
The receptionists always give such a warm welcome, the room are always spotless and modern.
The only downside is the restaurant service. My partner and I made our way down to the restaurant and you don't get shown to a table you sit anywhere, so we chose a seat and wasn't served for 20 mins so I had to ask for menus. Maybe the restaurant should have someone at the door to seat people, it would be more organised. But the food is wonderful!!!
Unfortunately I have never been able to try out the breakfast as my flight is always early in the morning. Love this hotel definitely recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear StHelenslad91,
Thank you for your continued costumed with us. I am delighted that the team gave you and your family a big warm welcome. I am very sorry to hear about your dining experience.
Please be assured we will look into this issue immediately and take corrective action where necessary.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Co. Kerry
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

no complaints whatsoever. rooms, food, staff, hotel in general... all really good. girl at check in was very friendly, the room was spacious and modern and clean. food was tasty, especially the scrambled egg for breakfast. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear sophie m,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your recent stay with us in Cork International Airport Hotel. I am delighted you found your room was spacious and comfortable and that the food met your expectations! Most importantly it is wonderful that you had a great overall experience in the hotel. Thank you for your kind comments, I will be sure to share them with the team especially Reception.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Lovely hotel, great room. convenient to the city without the noise and right next to the airport.
I stayed as I also attended a course there and the conference room was comfortable and well catered with teas ect.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
ManagerCIAH01, Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear 21trishD,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay on trip advisor. I am thrilled you had an overall great experience with us.
I am delighted you enjoyed our conference facilities.
Navan, Ireland
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here for a charity event in July with a large group, to a man they all still talk about it. The hotel is funky and stylish with lots to keep you entertained, the staff were so helpful & professional. Our group had a 6am start on a Saturday morning and even with a wedding on in the venue we had a wonderful nights sleep and enjoyed a super breakfast to start. The rooms are fresh clean really modern & although we originally planed to eat in the city we ate in the hotel and were really pleased with it. My kids still talk about the interactive area on the mezz floor that is done like an aircraft interior complete with big screens. I will be back to the hotel with the family but also my sons rugby team in the future, it does not have a pool but that is the only down side of this hotel for me.

Room Tip: overlooking the airport is good if your into it
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear firestationship,
Thank you very much for your positive review regarding your stay. It is such a pleasure to read comments such as yours, and I know that all the team love to get such positive feedback.
Our Little Aviators club is a great feature in the hotel. We receive great feedback from our little guests.
We will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to Cork International Airport Hotel very soon