“Really lovely hotel”

Cork International Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cork
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 May 2014

From the minute I spoke with the receptionist when booking to the collection of our car the service was excellent. We booked to stay overnight as we had an early flight next morning and booked the car in for the week. Hotel is just beautiful. Really fab foyer. Excellent staff very helpful and friendly even at 5am. There is even a cinema in the hotel..and the Toilets amazing.....A courtesy bus brought us to and from the airport.. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagerCork, Owner at Cork International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Bertim
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review on our hotel, and indeed for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Cork.

We are delighted that you regard the Cork International Airport Hotel so highly. Thank you for your wonderful comments.
I'm delighted that you had taken the opportunity to tell us about your enjoyable stay.

Once again thank you for your wonderful review and I hope to welcome you back to Cork in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,
Aaron Mansworth

Write a ReviewReviews (2,269)

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my boyfriend for a family event in Cork. Really wasnt expecting much for the price but was surprized. The room was lovely very modern and clean. The breakfast is the real star ive been to 5 star hotels and the breakfast was on par with them - the chef doing eggs and pancakes was great. I will be comming back again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ManagerCork, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Meglerrs
On behalf of the entire team here in the Cork International Airport Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.
We take pride in both the product and level of service we provide here in Cork and I will share your kind comments with the team. I hope that we can welcome you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

This is my second stay this year, stayed on Friday night previous, got the deluxe room this time an was very pleased with it, very clean an well set up, beds also very comfy, would like to thank the lady at the desk who checked us in, I believe Laura was her name , she was really friendly and instantly made us feel welcome and it really added to the stay. The breakfast was amazing as always the pancakes are excellent and the staff very friendly and efficient, all in all an excellent hotel for a great price, you can't go wrong here

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Glennc3
Many thanks for your review of Cork International Airport Hotel. We are delighted to read all your comments and to see that you had such an enjoyable stay at the Cork International Airport Hotel.
We are particularly pleased that you liked all the facilities at the hotel including the breakfast selection.
It's also great that you found the staff to be so helpful during your stay, I'll be sure to pass on all your lovely comments to Laura.

Thank you again for your feedback; we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.
We would be delighted to welcome you back to Cork International Airport Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel in right beside the airport. If you want to stay in the city of Cork this is not the place to be. I was worried that I would hear airplanes all night but I slept like a baby. The room we had, Room 311, was BIG! It was very modern, with plenty of storage, a work station, table and chairs, and only a double bed. With a room this size I would think a King bed would be in order. The bathroom was small but served the purpose. It had a fog free mirror that was a nice bonus. The tv was the LCD type which we didn't see a lot of in our Ireland travels. There were a few more channels here than what we had in our previous hotels, but nothing to write home about. I don't know why they don't have some type of dish system here. Don't look for wash cloths because they don't use them in any of the hotels we have been in. The room was clean. There was a big balcony off our room but we couldn't access it. The door was locked, it was too cold and wet to enjoy anyhow. I seen a robe and slippers for guest use if you needed them. There was also two bottles of water and an apple and chocolate muffin in our room. We ate at the New Yorker Restaurant in the Hotel and it was very good.

Room Tip: This is an airport hotel. We drove in and stayed here so you don't have to be flying to use it...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Tyme4relaxing

I'm delighted that you had taken the opportunity to tell us about your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Will return with my family. They have a great breakfast the best I've seen in a hotel. There is a cinema and children's room with a wii. Bedrooms are moderns. Everything clean. Free parking. Reception staff great especially mark

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ManagerCIAH01, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Tommytelltales,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Another wonderful stay in the International Hotel. Lovely room as ever. Wonderful staff - thank you Mark and Catherine. Keep up the great work. I will be back on my next stay in Cork as well as recommending the hotel to all of my work colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kerryman92,

Thank you for choosing the Cork International once again and for sharing your wonderful comments with us.

I will be sure to pass on your thanks to Mark and Catherine and I look forward to welcoming you back to Cork International soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel over a year ago & at that time I thought it was excellent. The hotel has since gone through extensive renovation by its new owners & they have made improvements where I thought they couldn't. The management & the staff whom I met were courteous, efficient, pleasant & welcoming. I would recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear silverfox 711
I would like to express my thanks for choosing to stay with us again at the Cork International Airport Hotel and for taking the time to share your positive experience with us.

I am delighted to read this is your return stay and we shall have the privilege of welcoming you back, hopefully in the not too distant future.
Thank you for your kind words about both our staff and our refurbishments, I am delighted to read you found the hotel had made improvements, and the staff courteous, we are privileged to have a very dedication team.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I look forward to having you as our guest once again.

Warm Regards,