“Good hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Providence, Rhode Island
“Good hotel”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

US$156 for a Saturday night when full of first communion parties. Room was clean and comfortable. Bar was nice and service good, very busy since there was a football game on -- only one female waitstaff knew about the game. Served a OJ from a glass bottle.

Public men's room was wacked

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TomRIUSA
ManagerCork, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Dillboy

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Cork International Airport Hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is great to note that you had enjoyed your stay with us at the hotel and had an amazing experience throughout your stay. We are also delighted to receive your positive feedback on the service and facilities available within the property.

Thank you for recommending us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the not too distant future.

Aaron Mansworth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Dubai
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Amazing reception so modern yet classic. Aeroplane features great kids loved it. Bedrooms amazing and spotless lovely shower I travel a lot and have stayed all over world one if the best and the hospitality true Irish style at the cork international. House cleaning staff very polite in morning and check in and check out was a dream. Highly recommended for business travellers and families. Thank you

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Jerometimothy

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Cork International Airport Hotel on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you were particularly pleased with the service and attentiveness of our team, meeting all your needs and requirements as well as the facilities available at the hotel. Thank you for the very detailed feedback. It is always rewarding to know that our guests enjoyed their stay with us.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

General Mansworth
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

After a flight from London we came here for tea & home made scones on a cold, wet, wild & windy morning.

Excellent service from friendly helpful staff; great scones; lovely hot & refreshing tea.

Situated close to the Airport Terminal this hotel is well situated & would make a good night stop before an early flight or after a late arrival.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Marguerite W

On behalf of the entire team here in the Cork International Airport Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.
We take pride in the both the product and level of service we provide here in Cork and I will share your kind comments with of the team.
We hope that we can welcome you back to the Cork International Airport Hotel again soon.

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal.
Breakfast was delicious.
Staff were very friendly.
Room was very big and comfortable bed.
Would definitely stay again.
The bar is very welcoming and done to superb spec.
The hotel staff go above and beyond and are there for whatever you need.
It is really one of the best hotels in Cork.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank SM0105
ManagerCork, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear SM0105

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Cork International Airport Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Your valuable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Cork International Airport Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Cork.

Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel over the past weekend and found it to be wonderful. - yet again. I have reviewed this hotel before but felt it meritted another review. This is our 4th visit here and it just gets better. What can you say about a hotel which was already excellent and continues to work on improvement. We had stayed the night before at Fota Island Resort and that was a very good 5star. However, it has to be said that the differences between the two hotels were negligible. Im almost inclined to be more sparing with my praise in case they shove their prices out of our reach! The breakfast was super with plenty of choice. The waiting staff were also great. Please go here when in Cork. You dont need to be using the airport to stay here. It stands alone as a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear bernadette m,

It is great to note that you and your family had enjoyed your stay with us and had a wonderful experience throughout your stay.

We are also delighted to receive your positive feedback on the service and facilities available within the hotel.

Cork, Ireland
Reviewed 6 June 2014

our family recently had a communion lunch at the cork airport international hotel , celebrating my sons' First Holy Communion. Having heard excellent reports previously from families that I know who had done the same, I contacted the hotel about the possibility of organising the lunch. I dealt with Banqueting Manager , Ms .Brid Ryan, who was extremely helpful , firendly and efficient. She offerred to show me the private room available at a time convenient to me. Having viewed the room, I was more than happy to book the communion lunch.
I found Ms. Ryan to be very helpful offering a personal service by contacting me and liaising with me from the time of booking up until the day before the communion. Nothing was too much trouble.
On the day itself, our expectations were exceeded.The friendly and courteous waiting staff were waiting for us on arrival , and they helped to make it a relaxing and enjoyable day.
The food itself , which is very important, was beautiful. We had a four course lunch with choice and starters and portions were generous and of excellent qualilty.The kids menu was fantastic and varied offering an al a carte option so they could have 1, 2, 0r 3 courses so there was little waste.
I could not recomend this hotel highly enough.Extra attention to detail was present in the table settings, the personalised menus with our childs' name on them which was a big surprise.He also received a lovely gift and there is no charge for the communion childs' meal.
There is a fabulous new kids zone on the first floor, plus a cinema room with airplane seats so all of this helped to keep the kids happy and entertained.
We will certainly return for any future gatherings to this special , classy hotel with excellent quality of food and service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vivienne F
ManagerCork, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Vivienne F,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent experience with us at the Cork International Airport Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that our team were able to manage your expectations and you had a wonderful time with us on such a special occasion for you and all the family. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the hotel.

Your gracious comment about our colleagues, especially Brid is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are very happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you and all the family back to the Cork International Airport Hotel.

Wellington
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I found this hotel to be absolutely perfect for my stay in Cork. It is very close to the airport but yet I didn't hear a single plane. It might not be great for those wanting to wander around Cork, as it is in a business park, however seeing as I was on an early morning flight I found it's location to be perfect. The staff were incredibly helpful as I was travelling alone with a baby, and they were really friendly and engaging. I loved the feel of the hotel, spacious but yet lots of character. I'm sure my older kids would have loved the games room with it's cinema seats and football table! I loved the room and had a king size bed and a single, and it was furnished really nicely. I would have loved to have stayed more than one night really. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
ManagerCork, General Manager at Cork International Hotel, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Horo_kiwis,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review on our hotel, and indeed for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Cork.

We are delighted that you regard the Cork International Airport Hotel so highly.

Once again thank you for your wonderful review and I hope to welcome you back to Cork in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,