“Team bonding day”

Spike Island Adventure
Ranked #11 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Cork
More attraction details
Owner description: Led by Terry Healy, we are a combination of highly qualified Army PT instructors, Special Forces and martial arts experts. Focused around our custom built assault course we run a variety of military themed activities including Battle PT, Find the Sniper, Medi Vac, Survival Skills & Bush Crafts. Catering for Sports teams, schools, family groups and corporate events.
Cork, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Team bonding day”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went to Spike Island with my camogie team on a team bonding day . Terry and his team really put us through our paces for the day . It was extremely tough but by the end of the day we were communicating better as a team and after doing some of the activities we done I can honestly say We will never again fear anything . Would highly recommended it to any team and these guys can tailor make a programme for whatever ye are looking to better yourselves in .

Visited May 2014
6 Thank joanneoc3

Cork, Cork, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dropped the kids in while I did a tour of the island”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Thanks Terry, my kids (8 & 11) didn't fancy the historical tour of the island and let their feeling be known to everyone on the ferry over. I dropped them into the "Stockade" on the way to the Fort and called back two hours later to collect two tired but excited recruits, full of stories of survival and camoflage painted on their faces. You'll have two definite booking for you summer camp and birthday parties in July/August. Great place, thankfully I declined Terrys offer to try it myself....

Visited May 2014